CHAPTER SIX: UNDERSTANDING

CHAPTER SIX : UNDERSTANDING THE CATEGORIES,STAGES, TITLES AND TYPES OF RICHES AND WEALTH.

 This context is very wide many are very timid when it comes to this, many thinks when you are rich you are also wealthy but that is a big fat lie , there are differences attributed to the two and first we will be discussing on the definition of rich .

 Rich, is an attribute to someone who has make so much money and has been able to taken care of all his finances and others own, people who are rich have categories. rich simple is a general attribute to a person who acquire more money and money works for him or her , not her working for the money.

while Wealth simple is an attribute to some one that is both wealthy and rich meaning that the person do not only have money but also have properties of great values to himself and to the society. 

So know this term someone can still be rich, but not wealthy, because wealth comes with having a large valuable properties, right now in this 20th or 21th century that we are most people are looking at wealth or riches as something that if someone has attain means the person has downplay with people right. that idea is so bad. Understanding the stages or categories, titles and types of riches or wealth is necessary, okay looking at this context I will be narrating more on the categories of riches and wealth but before I will explain what categories mean.

It signified arrangement, in an order , but in a context of wealth and riches it clear states about number figures and rank.

 Categories and types of riches and wealth it include....

1.Thousands

 2.Multiple thousands

3.hundreds of thousand

 4.Multiple hundred thousand.

 5. millions

 Then wealth include

 6.multimillion

 7. hundred millions

 8.multiple hundred millions 

Then been wealthy and rich included.

 9.Billion

10.multi billions

11.hundred billions[and that is the highest the world has ever seen that one persons create and he is nobody but Jeff Benzo worth $155 Billion at 2018 making him the richest man in the world list not in my list. I know right now you will say why did I said not in my list, but he is only in forbes world list?. before I answer your question i want to tell you something .

Riches or wealth is not for who keeps it that he is rich, for someone to be wealthy and rich he should be able to enjoy his money. not keeping it.

why i said so is because Bill gate has always been the world richest man and if he has been keeping his money ever seen I was born i know he could have been worthy at least $300 Billion but you know what, Bill gate is someone who enjoy his riches and wealth, simple he remove every time some amount from his money when is about to enter into $100 Billion dollar and put it into his foundation for the helping of the poor , most especially Africa is one of the beneficiary of his money , he also invest his money on new research to invent vaccine for the treatment of diseases in most places around the world especially , just at 2018 he was worthy back a sum of $90 something Billion and he was the first in the world richest men and he cut some of his money to elevate poverty and he went down to second man in the list of richest men which Jeff Benzo now took first even at his second position bill gate was now worthy $93 or 92 billon and again he said it clearly that he is about removing $30 billion for his foundation to assist the suffering masses in some part of the world. Bill gate is a humanitarian he cares for humanity.