Chapter 1

Dean POV:

The stiff wind hits the exposed skin of my body and makes me shiver a bit. I groan and try to pull the jacket closer to my body, covering it up, but it doesn't help. I sit upon the porch moodily, looking out at the surrounding, exhaling through my teeth. I should have visited my best friend Roman last night without caring about the time.

Of course, life isn't easy. I like to do the crazy things that my dad has handed over to me. The last night's job was tiring me more that I couldn't even reach the one-hour distance of Roman's house.

I shove my hands deep in my pockets and start walking down the most dangerous streets of New York. I fear nothing because I love to take everything as challenging since my childhood days. Even I have a dad, I've got a rough past, but my present isn't any better.

I never had friends in my early years because they all managed to laugh at me about my wealth, or in general, fucked up life. Luckily, I had Roman even though we met through a terrible event.

It was a reticent afternoon; I was in a store to buy something to eat. There weren't many people when two guys with handguns came in, asking all of them to give money. Everything happened quickly when I and a muscular tattooed guy, Roman, held those two down until the police came. That was how I met the older and became good friends.

I rub my face in frustration and groan at the sight when the train has filled. I have no other choice than to get there because it is already getting late. If I don't show up before 10 am, Roman will inform my dad and make him worry about me all over again.

I get on the train and think about whether I've done the job correctly and carefully, as my dad has told me. There are too many people inside, so we are squishing on each other. The train moves abruptly, causing me to fall on the person in front of me.

As I'm going to apologize, the person turns to look at me with an irritated look. I freeze in the spot at his cuteness and handsomeness. I didn't even imagine in my dream that a man could be this much beautiful.

He has big chocolate brown eyes and shoulder-length dark silky locks. He rolls his eyes at my look, considering me as stupid. He curses something under his breath and turns around to regain his position.

I like the cute guy and his attitude. I knew I would never see him in this big town, so I decided to tease him a bit. I press on him, feeling the other's back on my torso.

The guy lets out an annoying sound as he turns his head slowly. "Can you take a step back?" His voice is thin, showing his arrogance.

I widen my eyes playfully and shrug, "I would like that, baby, but there was no space."

The other gives me an angry look which makes him even cuter in my eyes. "I'm not your baby, understand?" He sounds bitter, but I chuckle at his cuteness.

The train does another abrupt move, giving me a chance to press on him hard. "Ahh.." He lets out a cute sound that makes me want to take him right on the spot.

I wait for him to turn around and show his beautiful face to me once more. But this time, he tries to avoid my lower part touching on him and ignores me. He might try however he wants, but I always have my way with what I love to do.

I lean down and ask in his ear huskily, "What's your name, baby?"

He lets out an annoyed sound and ignores me once again. More people get on the train, so we are touching fully now, and I can see him shutting his eyes for a moment. "Too many people, huh?" I whisper in his ear playfully.

He pushes my chest with his back and sounds quite annoyed. "Step back, you idiot. You won't do this stupid thing if you know who I am."

This time my look gets serious at the other's insult. "Okay, tell me about yourself, baby. I'll listen."

He ignores me and takes his phone out to look over something. It makes me irritated, so I place my hands on his waist and give it a light squeeze to get his attention. He jumps and turns to look at me angrily, "I'll kill you!"

Before I respond, people push me aside to get out of the train as the automatic doors open. I look over the crowd to see him and find him raising his index finger at me before walking away.

I smirk and look at him until he's out of sight, then I realize what I'm into. "Shit!" I mumble and get out of the train quickly. I look around as I ruffle my hair and try to get where I am.

I got so distracted, and it resulted that I didn't notice I passed the station. Now I have to make a shortcut and reach Roman's house quickly, not wanting to catch a cold. I press the doorbell and wait for him a few good seconds, hoping he will hear me.

"Hey, dude." He opens the door with a gentle smile and gives me some space to let in.

"Hey, how you doing, Ro?" I ask and wrap my arm around his shoulders, making an abrupt move as the heat hits my body.

"You seem happy; then I'm happy too." He replies and gives me a sweet smile. He lets me sit on the couch and goes to the kitchen to bring a couple of beers.

As we sit together and enjoy the beers, I remember the cute boy and want to share it with him. "Ro, I want to tell-" I groan as my phone vibrates in my jeans pocket and makes me halt the subject.

I hiss and take my phone out, not even bothering to check who's on the other line, pressing green. What kind of crazy person wants to chat with me at this time? I take a sip of my beer and ask, "What?" I'm far too annoyed to be talking with anyone right now.

"Hey, is that how you greet your father?" I bite my tongue when I know who is talking to me. I place the bottle on the coffee table and throw a look at Roman, hoping nothing is going on between them that I don't know.

"Dad? Sorry... I didn't check the number. I did the job well what you gave it to me and-" He cuts me off surprisingly and lets all his emotions out he holds within his heart for a long time. "It's not important now. The moment has come, Dean! The moment that we waited for ages came finally!"

When I hear his voice in a serious tone, I excuse myself and get away from Roman to talk to my dad personally. "What's it?"

"I just got the news that Vince's heart had landed... And it's a significant chance for us to give him revenge and destroy him for his sins." I hear him slam his hand on something as he talks to me through the phone. His actions are not from anger; it's from emotions!

"Vince's heart?!" I ask in a confused tone because I don't know what he means as that asshole's heart.

"His grandson! He's his everything! Strength, weakness, pride, and heir... I choose you to find his grandson and destroy him into a million pieces. I want to see the pain in Vince's eyes as his grandson suffers and begs us for mercy!" He growls and makes me understand how much it's serious.

"Don't worry, dad. I'll take care of it." I say in a thoughtful tone and hang up the phone. I love to kill Vince's grandson with my bare hands to bring happiness to my dad's face. I wanted to destroy Vince's grandson's life like he destroyed my dad's life without caring how our life would turn to be. I can't wait to mess with their lives.