0.2 [flaming]

A/N: as you can see i'm really trying to update this as much as possible :)

also re-read the last chapter i've changed a few things!

Louis crossed his arms, dragging the joint away from his lips and letting the smoke seep out. Gemma sat beside him with a look of absolute disgust on her face. "What?" He asked, even though he knew for a fact that Gemma hated drugs and really she was only looking out for Louis but Louis didn't really care.

"Substance abuse!" She cried, "you can prevent it!"

"God, Gemma, you're such a prude," Louis groaned, rolling his eyes and deciding to not finish it off. He stomped on it and then threw the remains in the garbage can outside of his house on their way out. Gemma set down her Michael Kors purse in the passenger seat of the Range Rover. Louis opened the door, rolling his eyes once again, he threw it in the back seat. Gemma gasped, "Louis!" 

Louis laughed, "what?"

"That's my favourite purse! Have you no respect?"

Louis placed a hand over his heart, "oh, darling, sue me."

"You're a real piece of sh*t, you know that?"

When they arrived at school they were greeted by Niall and Eleanor who were sitting on the bottom of a pillar scrolling through their phones. Eleanor was wearing some dark washed skinny jeans with a tight red tank top and a black leather jacket over top while Niall wore his usual white high tops and light washed skinnies with a grey scoop-neck tee. 

Gemma slammed her door shut and then pestered Louis for slamming his. "You'll ruin the paint!" She squealed. 

Louis just rolled his eyes and made his way over to Eleanor with a smirk, he leaned in to hug her but intstead kissed a line up her neck only to show off to Gemma really. Gemma made a gagging sound and started to make conversation with Niall. 

"When's your brother coming?" Niall asked and Louis' head snapped around.

"Harry's coming?" He asked Gemma, wide eyed.

Gemma just nodded, turning back to Niall, "our drivers taking him, he didn't want to tag along with Lou and I, reasonable, we are seniors." 

"When's he coming though, class starts in five, don't want him to be late and all that on the first day," Eleanor said, kindly removing Louis from her tiny body.

Louis grumbled in annoyance, "who cares, he's a grade ten anyways!"

Gemma glared at him, "he's my brother."

"And?" Louis rose an eyebrow. 

They were all silent and Gemma punched Louis in the shoulder, "don't be a f*cking d*ck."

A few seconds went by before a sleek black car pulled up to the curb, sure enough Harry himself walked out of the car with a white v-neck on and some black skinny jeans. He had Classic Ray Bans to tie up the look and white chucks. Louis shook his head, he had to be gay.

"Hey, I'm Harry," he said, introducing himself to the group with some cheeky smile plastered on his face.

Louis literally rolled his eyes and Harry actually winked at him. Louis recoiled by Eleanor's side, trying to make it as obvious as he could that he was in fact straight. Who was this year ten to try to make a move on Louis Tomlinson. Not okay.

"I'm Niall," Niall smiled really big and Louis wanted nothing more than to wipe that smile right off his face and warn him not to get too friendly.

Harry and Niall shook hands and Louis felt sick. He grabbed Eleanor's hand and brought their hands in view of Harry. Of course Harry didn't even give it a second glance. Louis' throat burned, who was this kid and what happened to the shy one he met on Saturday?

"You're gonna love it here," Eleanor said, giving her hand that wasn't in Louis'. 

They shook hands as well and Louis put on some sort of pathetic smile that was meant to be taunting but Harry just ended up patting his shoulder and making his way to class. Louis couldn't even breathe, he did not like this kids attitude.

-

Louis' hands were tangled in Eleanor's hair as she continued to blow him in the passenger seat of her car. Louis quickly finished off while a low growl and zipped his pants back up. Eleanor wiped the corners of her mouth and pulled out her phone, "party tonight at Anthony's."

Louis nodded, "I'm so down to go out, haven't been able to in forever - Zayn's not in the best shape."

Eleanor laughed, "yeah, no doubt."

"Probably gonna be a pre-party at Gems, let's head over there anyways."

Eleanor nodded and started driving over to Gemmas by Louis' command. "What do you think of that Harry?"

"I think he's a flaming homosexual," Louis spat, huffing.

Eleanor just snorted, "yeah, okay, Lou, you really need to control that gay freak-out thing you've got going on, you might offend someone someday."

"Whatever," Louis said, cheeks red. 

They arrived at Gemmas and walked right in through the door. Harry appeared in the hallway as if this was a routine with no shirt on, just those goddamn skinny jeans. Louis bit his tongue, he felt his cheeks heating up. "Would it kill you to put some clothes on, kid?" He growled. 

Harry just shrugged with some stupid smirk on his lips. A sweater hit him sideways in the head and Gemma came into view with a bottle of rum in the other hand. She waved it in the air, "pre-party anybody?"

"It's four o'clock," Eleanor said, looking at her Marc Jacobs watch.

"And?" Louis asked because he really needed a drink.

At first they were casually sipping rum and coke in front of the telly, watching Family Guy and then buy seven o'clock they were taking shots up and down the kitchen counter. Harry wasn't thrown into it all because at first Gemma wouldn't let him, so he grabbed a bottle of beer and decided to sip that while watching the entertainment that was four drunk seniors now that Niall was there. 

Niall of course was absolutely plastered, Louis was giggling constantly, wobbling around on his feet, bumping into Harry and then slapping Harry's sides telling him to 'back off'. Louis stared at Harry from across the kitchen for a while, kind of studying him. 

Harry's lips were like girls lips except kind of better and wanted to know what it would be like to smoke with him. Harry also had this long torso and legs and he was taller than Louis and that really made Louis mad, so mad that he had to approach Harry and tell him to shrink, poking his belly. Harry caught his hand and brought Louis' head in, whispering in his ear, "but I'm already so big." 

Louis shivered under his touch and tried to peel himself off of the lad but he just couldn't. At least he could blame it on the alcohol if anyone asked but he couldn't stop shaking. "I like girlsss," Louis put too much emphasis on the 'girls'. 

"We'll see."

And then they left for the party and Louis was sweating already.

-

hello.

i always say i'm going to do frequent updates but that never happens. i have an idea of where this story is going now so that's good:)

comment what you like or what you think is going to happen and/or if i should continue writing this. 

love you and happy holidays!

-h, xox