4 (Party)

(not edited bc im lazy)

Louis wandered around the dark house bumping into walls and tripping over people who were sat on the floor talking to friends. Maybe nobody in this town knew how to exactly have a small get together as the parties were always huge and overdone. Gemma was nowhere in sight but probably sipping her vodka somewhere near Niall. Louis lost track of where Harry went because everything was turning upside down. That damned Harry came with them even though Gems had told him prior that he wasn't allowed out of the house - although that was before she had six shots and a glass of wine.

Louis stumbled around for a little more before gripping onto someones tee, their head whipped around in alarm but soon smiled at Louis, Louis recognized the person to be Stevie, a boy on Liam's football team that had gone over for a crash after some party a few months back, they kept in touch and drank together sometimes. "Louis, mate!" He greeted and Louis sent him some sort of slobby smile back, nearly touching the other boys nose with his own.

Stevie was almost just as drunk as he was so he was really quite lucky that Stevie didn't freak out on him like Marc did a few years back. "I'll be seeing ya..." And Louis wobbled over to another section of the house, falling into a group of jumping people, dancing around to the pop music that was blasting through the speakers in the lounge. He was practically being pushed back and forth between sweaty bodies and everything was spinning so fast.

Louis' eyes were wide and he just stared into space, jumping up and down along with the crowd. He felt hands sneak around his hips and he jerked back coming face to face with a smug Harry. "Whaaat do you want?"

Harry just laughed at him and grabbed his hands, swinging him back and forth and bopping around to the song, the bass shook the floor and everything kind of blurred together, them bumping chests and shoulders clashing. "How much did'ya drink, hm, lou?" Harry asked, hands gripping Louis' petite waist, fingers hovering above the dip into his arse.

Louis just shrugged, "'m fine! Not drunk, I'm not drunk!"

Harry gave a little smile, finally letting his hands sneak down and grip Louis' firm arse, bringing him even closer and everything was just too much for Louis so he let his head fall loosely onto Harry's shoulder. He breathed in his cologne which was seemingly more intoxicating than the alcohol he'd downed less than half an hour ago. Louis' lips traced around Harry's neck, wanting to kiss it and leave marks. His mind was a blank mess, barely thinking about anything than what was happening there and then.

He felt Harry's lips press tightly to his cheek and everything moved in fast forwards and he turned his head, latching onto Harry's lips with his own. Their tongues travelled into each others mouths and he felt Harry's large hands grip into his arse, pressing their groins against each others. He didn't know if the hardness he felt pressing into his lower stomach was Harry's belt or something else.

It happened too fast to know how long they were pressed together for but soon enough Louis was back to his face in the crook of Harry's neck and this time he decided to kiss it. He could blame it all on the alcohol later but for now, he was drunk, he was needy and more importantly, he was horny. He brought his face back up to Harry's and Harry brought their lips together in a kiss, just a kiss.

It seemed like a grand idea in Louis' mind to take Harry's bottom lip between his teeth and pull on it lightly. Then they broke their embrace and stared at each other a good metre away and a sudden sadness dawned upon Louis. He watched Harry give him a smirk and walk away. He didn't know why he felt so numb and empty and kind of felt like crying. He walked away from him slowly, then upbruptly collapsed onto the sofa, bringing his knees to his chest and wrapping his arms around himself.

A girl sat beside him, whom he recognized as Eleanor, "I needa kiss someone," Louis mumbled sadly.

Eleanor blinked at him, "c'mon," she said, grabbing his hand and leading him into the kitchen. She brought her hands to his face and pressed their lips against each other. Their tongues met and Louis' stomach just sank even further, it felt like nothing.

He pulled away first, leaving a trail of saliva between their lips, "I need another drink, I'm sobering up."

"Lou... You really don't need another drink, here, have some water," Eleanor walked to the sink, he grabbed her arm, pulling her back lightly.

"No," he said, "I need another drink."

Eleanor sighed and maybe she saw the desperation in his eyes, but she brought two shot glasses over from the counter and 26 of Peach Shnapps, she poured them each a full glass and they cheered together, throwing back the shots. Louis' stomach lurched at the taste, gagging and stumbling over to the sink, throwing up everything his stomach had to offer.

Eleanor rushed over, patting his back soothingly, "Lou, shit, yeah just throw it all up."

"You..." Louis started but then threw up once more, "that was..."

Eleanor nodded, "I know."

"You fucking know I can't drink Peach Shnapps anymore, why would you..." Louis' head was still spinning and he felt an overwhelming desire to go to bed.

"Do you wanna go home now? I'll... I'll call... A cab," Eleanor stumbled over her words and Harry appeared in the kitchen.

Louis just pointed an amused finger at him along with a knowing smirk, Harry returned it and went to his side, "you leaving?"

Louis nodded, "El... Eleanor's calling a cab."

"There's already some here, Louis," Eleanor returned, hair deshelved.

"I'll help him out," Harry said kindly, giving Eleanor a reassuring glance.

Louis clung onto Harry as if his life depended on it, they stumbled out of the house together after taking some time to put his shoes on. They walked down the driveway slowly, slipping and falling only twice, Louis brought Harry down with him every single time he fell and kept mumbling incoherent sentences into his ear.

Harry would just hum and agree each time, until they finally reached the cab. Harry unexpectantly climbed in right beside Louis just to hold him down and make sure everything was fine. "Why're you still here?" Louis mumbled.

"To pay for the cab and make sure you get home alright."

That shut Louis up.

And all he wondered about for the rest of the ride was how he would feel in the morning or how he would deal with the whole Harry situation. Or was there even a situation?

He was f*cked basically.

-

lmao i haven't updated in forever but i've been going out a lot lately and doing some dumb sh*t but it was fun.

anyways, i'm just relaxing this weekend and i've been inspired by my previous experiances to write this book.

this is just a huge larry memoir about my life in the past 4 months nice.

:)))