3

Klaus POV 

I heard the door open and grinned. I knew it was Rebekah and Hayley. I walked to the door and they met my eyes.

"Well have you girls had fun?" I asked looking at Hayley. Gosh, she's beautiful, her hair is shiny and looks so very soft. If only I could touch her like I did that one night stand we had again. I thought. 

"We did. We got baby clothes and toys." Rebekah answered cheerfully.

"We also got me a new purse." Hayley added.

"Her old one was too worn out and ugly." Rebekah chuckled. My eyes went to Rebekah in annoyance. Sure, I didn't care for fashion. But it was Hayley for crying out loud. My Hayley. 

"Now that's no way to treat her, is it?" I growled. Rebekah's eyes widened. 

"No, no, it's okay. I agree with her. I only kept it for so long is because it was the only thing I could afford." Hayley assured.

"What's wrong with you, brother... I'm very confused. When you first reunited with her you couldn't stand her and the baby. But now over a bloody purse you're getting defensive?" Rebekah asked.

"She's part of the family now little sister. We should be nice." I suggested trying to sound calm.

"You're one to talk about being nice." Rebekah replied crossing her arms. 

"When was I mean to you?" I asked playing dumb.

"You basically killed all of the men I loved." Rebekah answered.

"None of them were good enough for you." I argued.

"And after I gave up falling in love so you couldn't hurt anyone else I fall for Marcel and you dagger me for fifty years!" Rebekah added as she shouted. Hayley got in between us.

"Woah, woah, woah. Don't get upset over a purse." Hayley chuckled awkwardly.

"Well my good time was ruined. Thanks, brother." Rebekah replied and left the room. Hayley turned facing me. "Why are you always fighting?" She asked with sincere and hurtful eyes. 

"We don't know how to settle things properly." I answered in a mumble.

"Well all of that is stressing me out and it's not good for the baby." Hayley responded.

"You're right," I sighed in defeat. "For the baby's sake, I promise to try fighting less." I assured her.

"Good." Hayley mumbled and I got closer to hers. I looked at her lips and looked back in her eyes. "I'll put the baby's things away in the nursery." I offered.

"Need help?" She asked.

"No... relax my little wolf." I smiled and took the bags upstairs to the nursey and put everything were they were supposed to go.