5

Klaus POV

I can't describe it properly but nowadays I feel calmer than usual. I don't freak out when someone annoys me or I don't rip someone's head off. Rebekah seemed to pay more attention to me than she led on. 

"Brother." Rebekah said going in my room without knocking.

"Little sister." I responded chuckling as I faced her.

"I'm going to see Marcel today. We have to chat." She said.

"Chat?" I asked in a mocking tone. "You hardly use new English." I teased her.

"We're not in the century we were born in anymore. Times change, people change." She replied smiling.

"I suppose you're right." I agreed.

"You've changed." She said almost in a whisper.

"I haven't." I denied shaking my head.

"Little by little you do. It seems as though Hayley has done something to you for the better." Rebekah replied.

"She's pregnant. I promised her less stress." I pointed out.

"You fancy her." She said raising an eyebrow. 

"Who told you that?" I asked.

"Our brother, duh. You don't think he tells me everything, do you?" She asked grinning. 

"Not when it comes to... what do kids call it now?" I asked confused. 

"Guy code." She answered.

"Ah that." I replied. "He broke it." 

"How?" She asked.

"Guys don't tell their little sisters about who they fancy." I argued playfully.