Chapter 2

"Well that will by a story for another time pinetree for now how about we make a deal~."

(Dipper P.o.v.)
"NO NOT IN MY LIFE" I yelled "claim down pinetree, there's no reason to yell at me" bill answered " just hear me out pinetree" "Fine" i said bill snapped his fingers and teleported us somewhere and started to tell you about the deal.

"You let me take over gravity falls I'll leave your family alone but I want something in return..." bill started to walk up to me "what do you want?" I answered  bill whispered in my ear "you~" bill said purring in my ear. What he said in my ear, my face was bright red from what bill said.

"So do we have a Deal~" bill said with his hand out

"If it means that my family will be safe then it's a deal" I told bill and shook his hand.

(3rd P.o.v)

As soon as dipper shook bill hand, bill snapped his fingers and a yellow collar appeared on dipper's neck with a leash connected to the collar. "What the hell is this on my neck bill" dipper said.

"Oh that to make sure you don't try and escape pinetree"

Dipper didn't realized when bill ways talking that the fearamid was in the sky, all of the  sudden the demons came out of nowhere surrounding dipper and bill.

(Bill P.o.v)

I looked down at pinetree and saw his eyes were filled with fear."Its ok pinetree his are my friends" I told him. "Pinrtree meet my friends 8-ball, Teeth, Keyhole, Pyronica, and Paci-fire". (I know bill has more friends but i didn't add to the story)

"Who is this little cute person, bill?" Pyronica asked

"Oh him hes my little pet~" I told Pyronica and start to pet pine trees Head.

"I'll see you guys later, I have to go take care of my new pet~" I said then I teleported pinetree to his room and
started to hang out with my friends
(Dipper P.o.v)

I was teleported to some room maybe it's my? My room was pretty cool but why would bill give me a room, I'll ask him later.
(Here's dipper's room, this is my Own art)

Later on (sill dipper P.o.v)

Surprisingly bill hasn't come to torture or even kill me yet, I noticed in book or so a empty diary on the desk it had a Blue pine tree on the Coverand next to it was some pens and pencils, I decided to start writing in the book because there was nothing to do.

Dear diary,

Today I made a deal bill to protect my family but now I'm bill's little pet and for some reason he hasn't tried to kill me yet which I weird, he gave me a room that is not that bad but I wonder how is Mabel doing right now and is Stan,Ford, Soos ok.

My eyes started to close and I passed out on my desk dreaming about my family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you like chapter 2
See you guys next weekend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~