Chapter 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok,
I'm back people and I'm ready to write chapters.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~WARNING~

This chapter has will include the following:

Blood

Abuse

Fluff?

(Ok that all and now on to the story)

(Dipper P.o.v.)

I opened my eyes and noticed that I was tied down to a surgical bed in a dark room and I started to get scared. All of the sudden doors opened and it was bill.

"Hi pinetree~" bill said

"Bill wher-'' I didn't finish my sentence because i was cut off by bill saying "me and you are going to have so much FUN~" i was thinking about what bill means of 'Fun". I didn't realize that bill puted out a knife.

(3rd P.o.v.)

Bill started digging the knife into dipper leg. The blood started to bleed out.

.

..

....

....

The room was filled with dipper screaming as bill started to cut dipper back saying Property oF Bill. Dipper passed out from the lack of blood, after dipper passed out bill teleported him and dipper to his room.

Dipper was laying in the bed shaking from a nightmare and the pain from earlier. Bill saw his pinetree shaking and started to rub his back to comfort him, bill laid in bed cuddling his pinetree. 

And fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked this chapter, see you potatoes next weekend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(203 words)