The Escape

The roof top seemed to be a total contrast to the world below. It was as if all the worries that had started to spring up back in the house had blown away with the wind.

"OMG," Lily broke the silence, "The world is so, so beautiful."

Leo peered in the direction that Lily was looking, but instead of admiring the sight, he looked at the streets below, "It's teeming with them,"He replied whilst pushing Lily behind a chimney pot, "How come so many dooms have entered this planet?" Leo knew he couldn't be seen, so hid behind Lily, but slow enough that he caught a glimpse of a car being destroyed.  

"Ha," Lily laughed, "Those dooms sure don't know how to drive."

                                                                                      ***

Thomas was having a rather hectic time down on the planet he suspected was called Earth. First he had a ninety six meter fall from a tower and then he was forced to drive a rather useless piece of engineering by a few strange forms of creatures, but other than that, he thought that the fall through time was rather satisfactory compared to other things he had experienced. Or so he thought.

Just after a rather tricky three-point turn, he started to realize that this might not have been as easy as he suspected. It turns out that every time he rammed into a few creatures; more stronger ones appeared in the road around them. Tom started getting worried and wished that he'd hijacked a few of the more durable vehicles than what he had.

"A little help please!" he called aloud, hoping that some mystery magic would come and make all these creatures lie dead.

His car started to crash into the walls of small town houses around him, making him fear for the worst.

***

Leo and Lily were army crawling across the roof tiles, afraid of being seen. "I just don't get why the dooms would be trying to destroy  one another, I thought the book said that they didn't know they got stronger every time they died," Leo said, staring at a car being banged into the side of the road. This made Lily gasp in horror, "What if we weren't the only ones unfrozen, there could be people in that car!"

Leo looked at it and could imagine a limp figure inside, he shuddered, "Their probably dead already."

"But what if their not, come on, we have to at least try and save them," Lily said, eager to become a hero and save a persons life."We can't, it's too far away," Leo answered. He started to once again crawl away across the roof. Lily screwed her face in concentration, then looked as if a light bulb would appear above her head.

"Bye Leo," she said and dived right into the house.