chapter 2

Amalas outfit

Amalas outfit

Billies outfit

Billies outfit

Amala's Pov

I am currently at a pool party on the ship that one of the students is hosting. I play beer pong and i end up getting real fucked up. I also meet someone which is my partner in the current game of beer pong.

"Come on Cameron you better make this shot or i swear i'll throw you off this boat" i say yelling in his ear

"Calm down amala I am better at this than you" he says overly confident

he shoots his shot and misses

"DUDE i swear you suck at this. let me do it, i'll show you how it's done." i say shoving him out of the way but almost falling over due to the overload of drinking i've done.

"Come on Amala i know you can do this." he says patting my shoulder

i throw the ball into the cup and everyone starts cheering and i start jumping.

"Celebratory shots and Cam is paying!" i say pushing him to the bar

i order about 2 shots of whiskey and take them all at once.

"Come dance with me everyone" i yell while stumbling out of my chair and walking to where the dance floor is

i look up and see billie staring at me while i am grinding up on some guy. she smirks and then walks away to the bar and i see her take what looks like 2 shots of something.

After about an hour later i stumble inside my room falling over nothing. i take off my red coat and boots and lay down on my bed in nothing but my white swimsuit with one leg spread open and the other hanging off the bed. I lay there looking at the ceiling fan go round and round. i start humming some music and then i hop out of the bed and play the song i was humming.

I pour some more shots and take like 2 and i start dancing around the room. billie comes back and i don't notice her yet. i do notice that the tv shuts off and i see billie standing there looking at me.