visions

Kylo Ren consulted the figures about the Resistance in the meeting area, slightly wishing he was anywhere else. Before he could adjourn the meeting, the vision of a brown-haired, goddess-like woman he knew all too well appeared in his mind. Ignoring it, he commanded everyone to leave as he headed towards the lift compartment. Noise and movement from the Supremacy elevator intensified after Ben pushed several buttons on a control panel. Ben was grateful to be alone in the secluded area, for his tall height made him look foolish in the ship's lift. He didn't want to stay in that meeting any longer.

There she was again...the beautiful scavenger...Rey. As the door sealed behind him, the large man hissed as his sudden boner extended in the thick trousers he bore. Sexual thoughts flooded his mind...he loved that scavenger more than he thought.

Ben envisioned her perfect body laid across his bed, her lips parted, his hands cupping her soft tits, running his hand through her cascading, gorgeous, brown hair, throbbing cunt longing to keep him inside...She was a beautiful sight. Rey's soft, luscious voice seemed to echo throughout his mind.

Did he really believe she would fall for him? Kylo Ren? Truly love an emotional, worthless wreck of a man? Absolutely not. God, but he wished everyday to touch her, love her, show how much she meant to him. It was all an erotic fantasy permanently displayed in his mind, since he had met the young woman on the forest planet of Takodana.

He needed to pleasure himself. Right. Now.
Without wasting another moment, Ben placed his left hand upon the elevator's wall for support. He removed his black leather gloves quickly and felt blood course down to his length.

To provide more room, he vigorously unzipped his pants. The pants sagged down his legs to eventually pool at his ankles. Ben wrapped his hand around the base of his massive cock and set to work in his underwear. The needy man used slow movements, his length shuddering from the close exposure it had to the cold air outside his underwear. When he reached his tip, he collected the cum beading from it to slick his cock with moisture. The lift he occupied shook with every pump. Ben began to imagine Rey's voice again.

"Ben...please."

"Yes, my love. Anything for you. Do you think you can take all of me? Can you be a good girl, Rey?" Ben moaned, his thrusts accelerating.

"Yes...Yes....YES." The voice exclaimed. His black hair drenched in sweat, dripping down his face. Heat engulfing from his body steamed the small elevator. As the man's balls tightened in his boxers, he knew he was close.

Suddenly, a white, lacy piece of cloth fell from his back pocket. Gasping for air in the now steamy elevator, the half-naked male stopped for a moment to pick it up. He slightly smiled at the size of the item, compared to his large hands. Sniffing the cloth stiffened his length even more. He couldn't get enough of it. The strong aroma the fabric projected smelled familiar, until realization flowed over him. Rey's panties. The panties he had taken from the girl's hut on Ahch-To during their recent force bond that morning....As he inspected her underwear closely, Ben noticed the damp state of the cloth. It was almost wet, even. The reason for this came to him clearly when the substance coating it was white and sticky. The girl he loved must have come into these, but for whom?

Ben's horny desires for the woman got the better of him, for he wrapped the tiny piece of clothing around his erect cock in his boxers and rubbed her juices down his length. Groaning ferociously from thrusting, the idea of Rey coming for him quickened his pace. He then bent his head back, gave his length a few more fast, short pumps and then-

Copious white ropes shot from his tip, exploding through his boxers. The warm cream trickled down his legs and onto his pants. Some of the substance splattered across the elevator wall as Ben leaned forward against it. Slightly dizzy from the sensations inside him, he removed the girl's soaked panties from his own underwear. Ben pulled up his pants and tucked the clothing item into his back pocket again. The elevator door opened, revealing General Hux. He soon realized something-

He was screwed.