you need a teacher | college professor/ student au

Haven't written smut in a while, so sorry if this sucks lol also this one is kinda long
Thanks, AliceFan123

Rey's POV:
Professor Ren requested to see me in his office. Unfortunately, my grades in his class had not been the best, so I assumed that was the reason for this unexpected meeting. As I arrived at his office door and was about to knock, I heard loud groaning and exclamation of the name, "Rey," from behind it. My name.

"Professor Ren? Are you alright?" I asked, not believing what I was hearing.

No response....Hesitation over me as I reached for the doorknob, but barged in anyway.

My entry revealed a disheveled Professor Ren, his tie loose around his neck, his tossled hair, his glasses sliding down his nose, his muscles strong and flexed, and his head pushed back against the office chair he was sitting in behind his desk....a moaning monster of a man. To my horror, Ren's eyes flicked open. My professor was masturbating in front of me. Zipping up his pants, he ran towards me and took hold my wrist.

"Rey, I'm sorry you had to see that.....I need you. Only you." He spoke softly, gesturing at the boner in his tan khaki pants.

I wanted to escape. I wanted to get as far away from him as I could, but his grip tightened around my small wrist. My heart pounded intensely as he drew closer to me. All I could stare at was his gorgeous physique, for it could make anyone swoon. Suddenly, a horrible yet welcoming thought entered my mind. I was falling for my professor. Before I could respond to him, he leaned down to kiss me. He then shifted his hand down to my ass, scooped me up and laid me down upon his desk, shoving items off of it to make room for me. I kicked off my shoes, causing them to fly off across the room. Our lips separated as he caressed my face. His hand shifted upward to undo the ribbon tying my hair up, strands of hair floating down towards my shoulders. Ren leaned his massive hand beside me on the piece of furniture. He soon set to work at each small button on my shirt, struggling due to his large hands. Frustrated, he ripped off my top and threw it to the other side of the room. Then, his right hand snaked towards my bra, unclasping it and tossing it away. He purred in delight as he scanned me hungrily.

Kylo's POV:
This beautiful girl needed to learn her lesson for coming into his office while he was pleasuring himself. She was going to punished...severely. I cupped my mouth over her delicate nipples, receiving a moan in response. Next, I worked my way down to her mini skirt. Sliding it down the curve of her ass, she shuddered under my touch. Precum soaked through her white panties, making them stick to her cunt. My pants and boxers sank around my ankles, groaning as the hard cock beneath them felt the cold air of the room.

"Rey...you're so wet. From now on, you shall address me as master. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Professor Ren."

"Wrong answer..."

"Yes, master."

Rey's POV:
I couldn't believe my eyes...My professor was HUGE. The flood gates between my legs opened as his cock rubbed against my thin panties. His deep, seductive voice blocked out the world around me. The giant man squeezed my waist, drawing me in closer. Ren tugged my underwear off with his teeth, his hot breath on my clit making me squirm. Spreading my legs part to get a better view of me, he plunged a finger into the tight pucker of my cunt. I gasped from his sudden action, his large finger leaving little space. Ren slowly moved his digits in and out of my entrance, going deeper each time. Once this motion began to gain speed, he forced in two more fingers. A string of moans escaped me as my cunt clenched. He soon removed his fingers from me, admiring the glisten of precum on them. Licking each one clean, he gripped the base of his cock and rubbed the tip across my cunt's slick folds.

"Pl-please stop teasing."

My hands pulled at his black, flowing hair, hearing him groan in reply.
"Do you really want me, love?" Ren whispered, words sending shivers down my legs. Those mysterious, dark-brown eyes stole another glance into my soul before flipping me over onto my stomach across the desk. My pale rear was in full view for him, his breathing quickening in tempo.
"Fuck yes, Ren."
"Interesting...someone wants to play games, I see."
A hard spank against my ass occurred, followed by three more spanks. After each one, he exclaimed-
"You've been a very...very...very bad girl. Never walk in on me again! You understand, whore?"

"No, never, Professor Ren!" I yelled, attempting to turn onto my back again. He was quicker than I expected, for he pinned me down to the desk once more. Veins in his temple pulsed with rage.

"Since you refuse to call me master, we're going to have to handle this the hard way..." Ren spoke, opening a desk drawer. As he searched, I spotted a zip tie sitting on the table. Slightly terrified by the purpose of its location in a teacher's office, I pushed away the thought, flipped over on my back and grabbed his shirt collar. Our lips locked together and I swiftly wrapped the zip tie tightly around his hard shaft, another groan leaving his mouth. I slightly regretted my decision, for his hands clenched in anger.

Kylo's POV:
As the rage inside me flooded out, I took hold of the girl's wrists, stuck them down to the desk and shoved my thick cock inside of her. The girl had to be punished. Severely. She bit down on those perfect rose-colored lips, her head slamming back onto my desk. As I pounded into her entrance, the sharp nails she bore dig into my back with each moan.
"I-I'm so clo-close!" She managed.
My cock throbbed painfully under the zip tie's tight seal, ready to burst at any moment. Veins pulsed down my length as it stiffened. Rey reached out to snatch the zip tie, but unfortunately for the girl, I was quicker. Seconds after undoing the tie, copious ropes of cum exploded out from both of us, my secretions painting her walls completely.

Rey's POV:
Abruptly, the office door swung open to reveal...Finn. One of my best friends saw me naked....with my professor. The soft glow of Ren's eyes vanished as he stared furiously at him. I was scared about how he would respond to this situation, but wasn't too surprised with his next words.
"Rey, WHAT THE FU-"

Hope this one-shot was ok lol had a lot of fun writing this one and can't wait to write more!! Make sure to comment and vote!
Thanks,
-AliceFan123