guilty | office au

Ben slammed the stall door shut of the First Order company's faculty restroom. Silence engulfed the lavatory he enclosed himself in, the man thankful he was alone. Since he sufficiently played a part in First Order Inc., he should be focused on his work and employees, yet he couldn't stop thinking about her. The beautiful, hard-working, female employee with the name of Rey. They had spoken moments before this, her beauty turning him on immensely. No matter how hard he tried, she never left his thoughts.

Ben laid his book bag at the corner of the stall and quickly sat down on the toilet after closing the seat, feeling like a giant in the confined space. He removed a damp pair of red, lace panties from his pocket, which he stealthily found and stole from her office during their sudden encounter that morning. They weren't just any panties. They were Rey's panties. Lifting the cloth to his nose to inhale her pleasurable scent made his cock twitch in his pants, overwhelming him. The idea of her cumming in them drove him mad. There was no time to remove his pants, for he needed to release. And fast.

Forcing pressure on his dick with his thumb, he rubbed the head concealed underneath his clothes, spurts of precum extruding out. His breath hitched as Rey's panties accidentally dragged against his khaki pants, resulting in a low groan. Every few times, his thumb would slip into his slit through his clothes, shivers flowing throughout his body. Deep down, he knew he shouldn't be doing this at work, but the arousal within blazed like a raging fire. His tongue now explored the pantie's crotch area, embracing the wet surface.

Ben's cock grew painfully against the fabric of his trousers now, tightening them drastically. Deeply regretting not wearing boxers that day, he looked down to see precum begin to leak through his trousers. His left hand traveled towards his compacted belt, unbuckling it with a deep groan. As the leather belt wrapped around his waist clattered to the cold tile floor, he used his left hand to slip the small piece of cloth inside of his pants and over the head. Squeezing a large amount of lube onto his palm, he gripped the base of his firm length, and began to stroke it slowly.

Head leaned back and mouth open, images of Rey flooded his mind as he closed his eyes...The woman appeared sitting in her little cubicle on the floor above him. The thought of her being completely unaware of him pleasuring himself made his length twitch again...she has the most adorable British accent, hair tied loosely in three buns, those luscious lips lightly coated in pink lipstick, brown eyes sparkling from the sunlight that flooded in through the window, a mini skirt that hugged her ass perfectly, a low v-neck top exposing cleavage, and white, lace underwear, which he saw clearly when she bent over to retrieve a fallen paper during their visit in her office that morning. It took everything in him to not jerk off in that moment...

Less risqué visions flashed into his brain...her brown hair cascading onto her shoulders, back arched, entrance stretching as he pounded into her, their lips colliding together, her nude body on full display, cum filling her clenched walls, his massive hands squeezing her tight ass, the wetness of her panties dripping onto the bed sheets....he even swore he could hear the girl's moaning. Returning to reality, his fist pumped harder now, feeling the veins running down his length penetrate beneath his sensitive skin. His rough thrusts stretched the fabric and caused his cock to burn red-hot. Sweat matted the black curtain of hair over his eyes, feeling dizzy and panting heavily.

"Rey...O-oh-please. Let me love you until you see stars. You drive me insane. I-I won't last too mu-much longer." He pleaded, his words echoing throughout the room. "Ugh-holy sh-shit."

A string of growls and swears slipped from his lips, a ravenous craving building...hungry for her sopping core. Ben's hips bucked upward uncontrollably, his teeth grinding in overwhelming pain and pleasure.
Soon, he felt his balls tighten as his climax creeped closer. He took a moment away from jerking himself to squeeze them, wincing slightly. Once he continued to stroke himself, pumping as he reached closer to the edge. Caring less about creaming his pants, he jerked even harder.

"Oh god, Re-Rey! I'm so damn close! Holy sh-ugh-I can't take it any-I-I'm gonna-"
His breath shaky, a copious overflow of cum burst from his slit, soaking the girl's thin panties and ruining his pants. A loud ripping sound could be heard. The secretions oozed onto the floor and his left hand, which was still hovering over his aching tip. He removed the panties from his slacks to discover where the rip noise came from...The pressure from his hard-on had torn the panties to shreds. Upset from destroying his only source to Rey, he stuffed them into a pocket on his bag. Guilt and frustration came over Ben as he pulled his wet clothes back on. He was determined to see her again...and hopefully not destroy more panties in the process.