I

My POV

SLAM

Lucy's back hits the door behind her. She shares a wildly passionate kiss with the salmon haired man in front of her, as he toys with the hem of her shirt. The kiss was broken for as the bothersome need of air. The steamy tension in the air aroused them even more. " I want you to take me now and don't stop " She whispered. " Your wish is my command princess~ " Natsu says seductively and they share another passionate kiss. Their tongues dance around, each intoxicated by the other. Natsu breaks the kiss, just as Lucy was about to protest he threw her onto the bed. A small squeal of excitement exits her mouth. Natsu swiftly climbs on the bed, towering over Lucy. He slams his lips onto hers. Their lips move in sync, as natsu slides his hand into her skirt, and panties. He slides one finger into her womanhood, a small short moan slips out her mouth. One after the other, he thrusts his fingers in an out, Lucy can't suppress the moans any longer. Natsu pulls his finger out after causing her first orgasm of the day. She looks at Natsu, her eyes trail down from his face to his pants. She noticed a huge bulge in his pants. She slowly licks her lips. She pushed herself up off her back and crawls to Natsu. She undoes his belt and pulls down his pants and boxers. His hard member springs out. She flicks her tongue over the head. Then she takes his whole length in his mouth, bobbing her head back and forth. Natsu removed her hair from her face. Her tongue swirls around the shaft, Natsu grunts softly. Her pace speeds up. " Ah~ " Natsu moans. He feels himself nearing so he taps her face softly. She stops, and takes it out of her mouth. The two pant loudly, Natsu pushed her down on the bed. Without warning he slams his whole length into her throbbing wet core. " Ahhhhh~ " A scream of pleasure exits her mouth. Natsu thrusts back and forth. Each time, her moans become louder. " N-natsu!!~ " She moans as the milky fluids spill out of her womanhood. Natsu ignored this and keeps pounding into her. Lucy's eyes roll back in her head, as drool drips down her lips. The pleasure is too much for her. For some reason natsu was the only one who can satisfy her in any way. Natsu nears his own limit. He thrusts in harder, deeper, and faster. " Nhg~ a-ah~ Natsu~ more~ " Lucy moaned. He smirks and follows her command. He speeds up and before he cums inside her he pulls out. He collapsed next to her. The two stare in the eyes of one another, panting and breathing heavily. They've been at it all night to this morning. About 20 rounds. Lucy snuggles up close to Natsu, and he wraps his arms around her as they fall asleep like this.

~The next morning~

Lucy wakes up to an empty bed. There is a note on the bedside table. It's from Natsu.

You seemed tired, and you were really cute sleeping so I left you like that. I made breakfast for you, it's on the table. Take it easy, I'll give you a break.

P. S. For now

Lucy smiles at the note and then gets up. She could barely walk straight so she leans on the wall. She walks down stairs and gets her breakfast, then she takes a shower and gets dressed in a summer button short sleeve black white mini dress, and black low top converses. Her hair was tied in a side ponytail that reached her lower back. She walks outside. It looked like a nice day to go for a walk. She takes her phone and keys.

~A couple minutes later~

Lucy smells something delicious. She follows the trail of the scent, pushing people out of her way. One girl, was wondering about without a care in the world. She hums as she pays no attention to where she was walking and bumped into Lucy, causing her to fall. " Ouch... " Lucy said lowly. The girl looks at her with disgust written on her face. " Hey! Why don't you watch where your going? " She asked. Lucy scoffed. " Your the one who knocked into me! So just apologize and I'll forget the whole thing " She said and gets up. She dusts herself off and looks at the girl waiting for an apology. " Ha! Like I'd ever apologize to you! It's all your fault! You plain brazen bimbo? " She said smugly. Lucy tilts her head in confusion. " The fuck did you just call me? " She asked annoyed. " I called you a bimbo! And don't curse at me you dirty peasant " She orders. Who the fuck does this bitch think she is??? Lucy thought. The white haired woman walks closer and slaps her. " Take that as your punishment for cursing and screaming at me. Your lucky that all it is is a slap and not more " She said. Lucy was shocked. She could hear her heart beat, the pace accelerated. Her eyes turn to an orange color with black slits in the middle, her teeth grow sharper, with fangs pointing out. She gets down on all fours and snarls at her. " Just like the dog you are huh? " She asked. She looks at her evily, was drool falls out of her mouth. " H-hey what the hell if wrong with you? " She asked getting more scared. Lucy shows her teeth and the girl runs away. Lucy runs after her, but it's fast and also on all fours. She chased the girl into an alley and pounced at her, biting her neck. The girl screams, as Lucy scratches her up. She turns back to normal. These things happen quite often. Usually whenever she gets angry about something. And every year on October 30'th, hollows eve. Lucy licks the blood off her lips, and walks away back to home. No one but her ever knowing what happened I'm the alley that day.