II

Lucy's POV

This wasn't supposed to happen. I was supposed to keep this a secret. Now I'm trapped in this cave with Natsu and a whole bunch of other people.

~Earlier~

Its November 1st, I was laying down on my bed when all of a sudden I heard a huge alarm go off. It's coming from my TV in the living room. I hopped off the bed. There was a report for wanted criminals. The reporter says it's 10 people in all. I wonder why there are so many. I keep looking and my eyes widen with shock. I was one of them and so is... Natsu?! What the hell?! Why would we be on the wanted list? I hear glass shattering. " Shit! " I cursed. I grab my emergency bag that I keep, I made it especially for situations like this. I hop out the window. Looks like I'll have to make a run for it. I know for a fact that people won't go too far into the mountains. I quickly run that way.

~At the mountains~

I pant loudly. My fox ears are showing, my nails grew longer, and I even have my tail. I look like a freakin Neko! But it's kinda cute. This only happens when I run out of my human stamina, and I have to use my fox energy. I don't know why I have it, but I'm kinda thankful for it in this aspect. I hear wood cracking beneath my feet I entered the nearby cave thinking it was someone looking for me for their reward. Me and the others are each worth 20 mil. A lot for just a few criminals isn't it? I don't even know what the others did. I heard footsteps coming into the cave. Once he got close to the rock I was hiding behind, I pounced on him. Then I noticed something about him. He had long black hair, a gray tail and ears. He was breathing hard. He had a tall built figure. He was kinda like me in the animal aspect. " What's your problem dude?! " He yelled. I growled lowly at him. " You startled me, I went into attack mode " I shrugged and get up and walk away from him. After a few hours there was everyone here. All except for Natsu.

~20 minutes later~

We were all sitting there. It was me, that guy with the long hair, another guy with blue hair and a crimson tattoo over his eye, another guy with Raven hair, and another guy with blonde hair like mine and a lighting scar over his eye. Then there was a girl with short curly blue hair, one with long red hair, one with long curly blue hair, and one with curly white hair. I didn't bother to know their names. I had figured out already that everyone on that wanted list was like me. Now I start questioning exactly what happened those few years. I lost my memories from the years I was 5 to 12. I have no idea what happened then. I heard some wood cracking. Everyone got up and hid behind something. " Blondie! The hell are you doing?! Get over here if you wanna survive! " The Raven haired one said. I shrugged. I knew this scent all too well. It's him, it really is. He walks into the cave and is shocked to see me. He probably didn't wanna let me know to keep me safe. Man I really love him. My tail starts wagging and my ears perking up. I jump up and hug him. " I missed you so much! I was so worried when I saw you on that wanted list! I thought they might have gotten to you and I would never see you again! " I said quickly, my tail still wagging so much. He hugs me back hesitantly. " Luce... " He said quietly. " It's okay, I understand " I said back. " Guys come out. He won't hurt us. He's the same. " I said. Natsu had a confused look on his face. They file out on after the other. " Guys, this is my boyfriend Natsu. You can all just introduce yourself because I don't know any of your names " I said. They all say their names. Gajeel is the really tall one with black hair, levy is the short one with short blue hair, Gray is the Raven haired one who we found out has a stripping habit, Juvia is the one with long curly blue hair, Jellal is the one with the dark blue hair and tattoo, Erza is the redhead, Laxus is the blonde with that scar, and MiraJane is the one with the long white hair. Then we share the animal we have. I'm a fox, Natsu is a lion, Gajeel is a wolf, Levy is a leapord, Gray is a tiger, Juvia is a black Panther, Jellal is cougar, Erza is a cheetah, Laxus is a gorilla and MiraJane is a Tasmanian Devil. A of us are big cats except for Mira and Laxus. We get aquanted with each other. You guys already know that I'm kinda mean and... Nevermind! Levy is a bookworm and even brought a stack of books. Juvia talks in third person, and also I think I'm the only one that noticed but she really likes staring at Gray. We all have really bad tempers but Erza has the worst. Mira is an evil demon, don't be fooled by that sweet smile. I already knew this but Natsu is a fucking idiot. Gajeel bullying levy a lot for being short and usually when a boy bullies a girl they like them, aame with girl bullying boys. Gray strips a lot, and I mean A LOT, he can barely keep his clothes on. Jellal is the cool calm and collected one who seems not to care about this whole thing. And Laxus seems to think he's better than all of us because he's older than us, but Mira is older than him by like 4 years. But that's what we learned today so far.

~At the area 51 experimental unit~

" We've found them... " Dr Stein said evily and winds up the metal screw on the side of his head. He started laughing maniacally. They were in real danger now.