1.8

4:18 a.m.

*Ring-Ring!  Ring-Ring!  Ring-Ring!  Pick up your phone!  Ring-Ring!  Ring-Ring!  Ring-Ring!  Pick-----*

Molly:   "...Hello...?"

James:   "MOLLYYY!!"

Molly:   "...Who is this?"

James:   "It's James-suh! Did'ja already....already forget me?"

Molly:   "...James?  W-Why are you calling me?"

James:   "BECAUSE, I miss youuu!"

4:19 a.m.

Molly:   "I thought that you didn't want to speak to me again."

James:   "Well, I changed my mind. Yup! My mind, is changed. I decided in this moment that I want to talk to you again."

Molly:   "James, are you drunk dailing me?"

James:   "Pfft! No! I'm not drunk! I've never even been drunk a day in my life. You're pro'lly drunk. I only had a few drinks."

4:20 a.m.

Molly:   "Do you need a ride home?"

James:   "I already have a ride home."

Molly:   "Can I talk to this person?"

James:   "Yeah, yeah yeah. Hold on a sec. I gotta find my ride."

James: "MATTHEW!! MATT! I NEED YOU TO TALK ON THE PHONE PLEASE. IT'S REALLY, REALLY, REALLY IMPORTANT TO ME THAT YOU TALK ON THE PHONE PLEASE."

4:22 a.m.

Unknown:   "Hello?"

Molly:   "Oh...uh...Hi...I'm Molly.  I'm one of James's, uh, friends and I wanted to make sure that he had a...um...sober ride home.  Uh, yeah."

Unknown:   "So you're the famous Molly.  Nice to meet you, I'm Matt.  And, for the record, yeah, I'm sober."

Molly:   "Okay.  That's good.  ...Wait, what do you mean the 'famous Molly'?"

Matt:   "Oh nothing, it's just that James has been talking about you all night.  Nothing bad, I can assure you."

Molly:   "Oh.  Okay.  Well, now that I know James will get home safely I guess I can go back to bed, so....uh, yeah, bye, I guess."

Matt:   "See ya'.  Goodnight.  I'll let James know you had to go to sleep."

Molly:   "Okay.  Thanks.  Bye."

call ended