2.0

9:13 a.m.

James:   i messed up.

Molly:   with what?

James:   what we had.  our friendship.  i messed it up.

Molly:   that does tend to happen when you tell someone that you don't want to talk to them anymore.

James:   look, i'm sorry.  i didn't mean it.

Molly:   how am i supposed to believe you?

James:   well...we're...or used to be, friends.

Molly:   you haven't talked to me in a month and now you're saying we're friends?  seriously?

James:   look, i'm just saying that i'm sorry and i'm asking for your forgiveness.

Molly:   why should i forgive you?

9:14 a.m.

James:   because i miss you.

Molly:   what?

James:   i miss you and i'm an idiot for not telling you sooner.  it took everything in me to not text you.

Molly:   then why the heck did you ignore me in the first place?

James:   because i'm an idiot.  i'm super messed up and i don't want you to be involded in my crap storm of a life.

Molly:   that will never be a reason to push someone away.  especially if you're struggling and need someone to turn to.

James:   ...i know.  i'm sorry.

Molly:   it's fine.  i forgive you. but please, always remember that i will be here for you if you ever need to talk.  i won't judge and i won't ever leave your side.  understand?

James:   understood.  thank you.  you have no idea how much that means to me.  :)

Molly:   no problem.  :)

James:   well, i've got to go for right now.  talk to you later, i promise.  :)

Molly:   okay.  :)  talk to you later.

message recieved