Old friends,new problems

Luna's pov

I was doing the usual Cafe waitress things:Taking orders cleaning tables wearing short skirt uniforms."Luna!Come here!"My best friend Blu yelled.I walked over to him."Yea?"I asked.My little bear ears twitching."Girl stop jumping you know your breasts are big!"Blu whisper shouted.I heard the bell ring which must mean we have customers.I turned to see who,it was my favorite blonde bear,Golden Freddy."My favorite gold teddy bear come visit me?"I said smiling.He turned and walked over to me."Hi Luna!Oh,meet my Friend,"Goldie said gesturing me to a tall bear with Midnight black fur wearing a dark grey shirt ,jeans and red converses.I  walked over to him and saw him and goldie were the same height."Um,I-i'm Luna,you?"I said nervously."Nightmare,nice to meet ya shortie!"He said winking at me."Anyways,you guys gonna order something?"I asked taking out my notepad."Um,Same as always,A cappuccino and honey bun please."Goldie said sweetly."And you sir?"I asked."Um a warm coffee extra sugar."Nightmare said.I walked away to tell Blu their orders,then i came back and chatted with the two while they waited.Nightmare was not as bad as i thought he was gonna be but i was questioning what these inappropriate things were.

"Luna-Chan!Their orders are ready~"Blu yelled.I walked away and got their drinks and gave it to them.When they finished they was about to walk out but Goldie stayed."Hey Luna their's a party at my house wanna come?"He asked."Sorry,i don't do large crowds after...the 'incident'"I said my ears going down.But i kept a smile on my face a insane looking smile."Cmon it'll just be all of us..just your friends.."Goldie said trying to cheer me up but it was too late.My shiny red eyes turned to Black, tears of blood went down my face cuts and bruises were fading onto me.I then collapsed luckily Nightmare was fast enough to catch me.

Nightmare's pov

Luna collapsed luckily i got to her before the floor did.I picked her up bridal style and walked to the car and put her in the back seat with Gold.I hope she's alright what even happened?I thought.It's been an hour since we left the Cafe and she hasn't woke up yet."Hey Gold, how's she doing?"I asked."Not so great she has a fever and her cuts and bruises ore getting worse.."Gold said.Damn she was sick and hurt at the same time?She's probably in a lot if pain.I thought as i pulled into Gold's driveway.

I stopped the car and went to grab Luna.I walked in his house and sat Luna on the couch."Hey- Oh,what happened to Luna?"Chica asked as she ran over to Luna's side.Gold told everyone what happened.

Few hours later

Luna's pov

I woke up to see that i was in someone's room,a male's room.I sat up and looked down to see that i was covered in bandages and had on a black hoodie.I walked outside the room to see everyone downstairs playing games i walked back into the room.i looked for my uniform it was on the floor.I searched the pockets and found my black and red pocket knife i ran to the bathroom that was in the room and closed the door quietly and locked it.I pulled up the sleeves and started to cut,i cut my arms and legs.I felt dizzy and tired then everything went black.

Nightmare's pov

I heard a thud in my room so i decided to check it out i ran upstairs to see that Luna was gone I checked the bathroom first i tried to open it but it was locked.i kicked the door open to see Luna on the floor with a pocket knife in hand cuts on her legs.I picked her up and dashed downstairs and out the door i put her in the car and drove to the hospital.I checked her in and the doctors took  her to the emergency room.later i came and watched her.

WARNING!!Suicidal song coming..next chapter

sowwy

baiii