Miss Wanna Die

Luna's pov

Awake i open my eyes to see,hospital so white and clean.

I was cutting i think,I can't recall at all a single thing.I looked over to see Nightmare and the others."Held a hand for me,"You were there i know,but couldn't reach the me that fall down all the time.

I was in Nightmare's room while he was sleep.Have you tried crossing over yet?

"I wanna Die,wanna die, wanna die!"I screamed.Nightmare came infront of me and hugged me "but don't really wanna die."  you were there you would care making me aware every scar all the blood more and more their never done if i died you would cry and i don't know why."every scar all the blood more and more their never done not enough not enough,"i was in the back yard with Chica in my sundress."When i forget you, i'm all alone without a place to go but then played a mirror like a show the past i used to know a dream,til i see every part of me eyes all red all glowing i wanna live wanna live deep inside I've always been reaching out for a hand so don't let this be the end mushrooms growing on my  head still remember even then where you are when i'm dead,i wanna die, wanna die ,wanna die, but don't really wanna die, you were there you would care,you know it really isn't fair every time i forgot, you remain inside my thoughts not enough not enough,i wanna die, wanna die,wanna die, but i still couldn't die with you by my side,behind the days i spent alone afraid now your here to stay,in  the stars never fade memories that replay rewind yet again to the that we felt yet again on that day"i said crying.

again sowwy for the depressing chapters