A lil bit about yo self!

Your Name : (Y/N)
Last name: (L/N)
Skin colour: (S/C)
Hair colour: (H/C)
Nickname: (N/N)
Hairstyle: (H/S)
Hair length: (H/L)
Eye colour: (E/C)
(Ya, I can't really think of any so this is all for now!)
Name: (Y/N) (L/N)
Age: 15 (115)
Gender: Female (srry to the dudes reading this...)
Bending: None (srry again)
Skills
* Chi blocking (You're a master )
* Knows the human body and it's weak points.
* Very acrobatic and flexible (Your kinda like Ty-lee in these ways but your not the bad guy here.)
* You're a weapons MASTER! ( But prefer to use Swords)
These are your Swords and sheath they're on your back.

( I made this ) So these are your swords, andddd there basically Zukos swords and basically there a  type of sword designed to be able to go onto the same sheath and you forged them in the FireNation

( I made this )
So these are your swords, andddd there basically Zukos swords and basically there a type of sword designed to be able to go onto the same sheath and you forged them in the FireNation.

* You can fight very well with or without weapons.

Outfit: You can change the colour if you want.

( I also made this)Hairstyle: (H/S)Hair length: (H/L)Eye colour: (E/C)Skin: (S/C)Height : One inch shorter then Sokka                   * Back story*Your Aang's best friend/big sister figure and lived at the Southern air temple for you were found ...

( I also made this)
Hairstyle: (H/S)
Hair length: (H/L)
Eye colour: (E/C)
Skin: (S/C)
Height : One inch shorter then Sokka
                   * Back story*
Your Aang's best friend/big sister figure and lived at the Southern air temple for you were found as a baby by Monk Gyatso and raised there. (no you ain't vegetarian) 14 1/2 years later you discovered you had the ability of Chi blocking. So, the monks shipped you off to a master Chi blocker in the Fire Nation.
While there, you learned many things like mastering your Chi blocking, various martial arts (And mastering them!) and a large selection of weapons resulting in you discovering and mastering one of your favourites the art of swords. But after all of that, you got back home and caught Aang in the process of trying to run because of the pressure he has to be the Avatar. And after some convincing, you went with him on the way to god-knows-where a storm hit and crashing you guys into the water and Aang doing his Avatar thing y'all were now in an iceberg and a coma...

Well, that's it! This is my first time ever writing a book so don't judge meh!! Bye!!👋🏻