Chapter 3

I was running, small figures in front of the village now in my line of sight, I sped up now seeing the figures clearly. They were Aang and Katara facing Wolfie (Sokka) and the villagers with kids being all excited,
"Yay! Aangs back!" They shouted happily seeing ma Lil' bro with there young eyes. "You kids alright?" I asked when I was close to them. They nodded, Aang with a little smile and Katara with an unsure look,
" I knew it! You signalled the Fire navy with that flare!" Sokka barks with anger, " You're leading them right to use aren't you?!" He accused. Why do I feel like this more to Aang then me? Maybe because, we were talking like, not even 10 minutes ago??
Aang and (Y/N) didn't do anything it was an accident." Katara defended.
" Yeah, we were on the ship and then there was this booby trap and we'll.." Aang trailed off his hand retreating to his head.

" We... Boobied right into it." He finished smiling sheepishly Haha he said booby, I snickered quietly but went silent when Gran-Gran spoke," Katara, you shouldn't have gone on that ship, now we could all be in danger." You could just hear the disappointment in her voice.
" Don't blame Katara! I brought her there, it's my fault." Aang confessed sadly,
"Aha! The traitor confesses! Warriors, away from the enemies!" Sokka orders as the kids made little sad noises, faces falling before slowly walking away from us back to there mothers, " Foreigners are banned from our village!" He announces giving us a pretty hard glare.

" Sokka you're making a mistake," Katara growled at her older brother. " No! I'm keeping my promise to dad, I'm protecting you from threats like them! " Sokka pretty aggressively tries to reason with her and, that's a pretty good reason not gonna lie and about me being a threat cause...I can be. I can be a HUGE threat if I wanted to. ( Ohh Reader's y'all dangerous!)
" Aang and (Y/N) are not our enemies! Don't you see? They've brought us something we haven't had in a long time: fun." Katara explained with a small smile.

"Fun? We can't fight Firebenders with fun!" Sokka exclaimed angered " You should try it sometime," Aang advises him with a smile, I chuckled and rubbed his bald head making him look up at me with an even bigger smile, this is one of the many reasons I love this kid, he's always trying to make things better.
"Get our of our village now!" Sokka snaps,
" Grandmother please, don't let Sokka do this," Katara pleaded trying one last time & Taking a step in front of us.

" Katara, you knew going on that ship was forbidden, Sokka is right. I think it's best that the Air bender and his friend leave." Gran-Gran tells her gravely, " Then I'm banished too!" I looked at her with the 'WTF' face, before she turned her heels grabbed Aang by the shoulder and starting to walk off, "C'mon you guys let's go." Katara kinda orders, beginning to lead Aang over to Appa, I sighed " Oh sprits," I muttered to myself,
" Where do you think your going?!" Sokka demanded, but I don't really blame the boy I mean, his own SISTER! Like, that's kinda sad man.

" To find a Water bender! Aang is taking me to the North Pole!" She yelled back, ok WHAT did they talk about while they were gone!? "I am?? Great!" Oh dear, " Katara! Would you really choose them over your tribe?" Sokka moves out of the way to show the sad faces of the villagers, " Your own family?" He finished with a sadder, softer voice. After hearing this Katara stopped right in her tracks right in between us and her tribe, her head went down, Doubt and guilt washed over her face. Aang and I looked at each other sadly before nodding our heads in agreement, we knew what had to be done.

We walked over to the torn girl with sadness and understanding in our eyes,
" Katara, we don't want to come in between you and your family," Aang tells her while I nodded in agreement. " So your leaving?" Her voice went quieter " Is this goodbye?"
" Thanks for penguin sliding with me,"
" And thanks for your kindness." I thanked her.
" Where will you two go?" Her quiet tone still here, " Guess we'll just go back home look for the other Airbender's." I explained before jumping up on Appa and sitting on his head, Aang places a hand on our furry companion when the realization struck his face, " Wow, I haven't cleaned my room in a hundred years..not looking forward to that." He says before using his handy-dandy Airbending to hop on Appa landing beside me. " Found out to huh?" Aang looked at me, " Yeah, I did. I can't believe it's been so long."I slightly chuckled, "Well, time flys stuck in an iceberg kid."
" It was nice meeting everyone," Aang told them despite the glares the adults were giving him.