Five

For those of you wondering, Hotch heard Spencer talking about math. But both Hotch and Rossi already know that Spencer and Derek are dating because they're the dads of the team and they know everything. ;) Also this is a filler chapter sorry.

Spencer and I followed the rest of the team inside. Spencer checked his watch, and nodded to himself.
     I grinned, and poked his side, which caused him to squeak.
     The rest of the team turned around to look at us questioningly. Spencer and I both looked down, blushing.
     We shuffled into the conference room and sat around the table; of course, I sat beside Spencer.
     Hotch walked in with six cups of coffee, handing one to each of us.
     "There's been a case of mass murder all across the northwestern coast of Washington, and forces believe it's the same killer because-"
     Garcia, who was on the laptop, cut in. "There's been one singular reoccurring object in all the murders. A silver dollar."
     "You know, silver dollars were first created in eighteen seventy eight, and it started out as being only worth a dollar, but as it ages, it is worth more and more."
     Hotch, Rossi, and Garcia all looked at him with confused looks.
     Spencer blushed and looked down, apologizing quietly.
     Hotch continued. "So, we believe it's a man, his main subject being young men in their early twenties." He paused and looked at Spencer, who quickly shot him down.
     "I'm twenty six Hotch!" He cried.
     "And that's exactly why I want you staying with Morgan the whole time we're here. We all need to stay in at least pairs of two while we're here, do you all understand?"
     A chorus of "yes" rang out. Rossi and Hotch both turned to Spencer, who was blushing lightly. "Yes," he muttered.
     I saw Rossi and Hotch smirk to each other out of the corner of their eyes.
     "Ok," Hotch called out. "Emily and JJ, I want you to go talk to the victims family. Sheriff Jones is outside waiting for you with a list of names. Rossi and I will collaborate with Garcia about possible new victims, and get a news report out. And Morgan and Reid, I need you two to check on the brother of the latest victim," he finished, handing the two of us a slip of paper with an address on it.
     "Everybody be careful!" Rossi warned. "And stay together!"