Chapter 1

Asena's Pov

I was on chapter 18 of this old novel that I'd found looking through the old stuff in the the attic.

As soon as I got ready to flip a page I hear a key in the door and when it slammed and heavy foot steps began to approach the upstairs room I was and I instantly knew who it was.

My heart dropped to the crack of my ass because I just knew she was pissed about something and this wasn't new to me so I mentally prepared myself for what was about to come.

"Asena!" She growled staring at me with her pitch black almost coal like orbs and when she stepped into my face, I could tell she'd been drinking and after I scanned her I proved my theory as seeing there was a half empty budlight bottle in her left hand.

I guess I was staring to long and she'd been talking because her lips were moving and I was zoned out. I felt my back being thrown against the wall as I winced in pain.

"Landis please" I cried out not daring to call her by her full name which was Solandis she'd complained to me about how it was too girly when we'd first met.

That was before I met this unknown side of her...Landis used to be really sweet , nice , gentle , caring until one day her younger sister was found dead behind a dumpster..she hasn't been the same every since. She'd drink more , stay out later , come home smelling like 30 can of beer and other women's fumes all over her.

It made me sick but I knew I wouldn't dare confront her about it. Even though I know she cheats on me constantly and then she acts like I'm the one messing around on her.

I was snapped back into reality once again or thrown as you could day because she picked my small body up and threw me against the glass table in our bedroom. I cried out in pain fearing making one small move because it was glass everywhere.

"ASENA I WONT FUCKING ASK U AGAIN WHERE WERE U!?" she yells in my face and I cringe but this time not because of the pain because of how bad her breath reeked of alcohol.

"I-i didn't go anywhere Landis I promise I was here all day" I cry out and try and make her feel some type of remorse or sympathy for me but she only gets madder.

"Then why the fuck did my homeboy tell me he seen u at the club all over some fucking nigga bruh!?" She yells and lifts me off of the ground by my throat cutting off all of my airways.

I knew who'd told her that lie..it was Treyvon he'd been mad every since we were at the club I was drunk and he thought he could take advantage of me but I told him no because I was landis's girl. Every since then he'd make up any lie to get Landis mad at me .

He'd watched her beat me countless of times while he'd sit and watch like it was a show.

Meanwhile I was clawing at her hands, begging and pleading , crying for mercy because I was beginning to feel very light-headed and dizzy.

She finally let me go as she threw me onto the bed and I already knew what was about to happen. It wasn't like I didn't care but I'd tried stopping her countless of times but Landis always gets her way or no way .

I screamed out as she forced her way into me (yes she has a penis she was born intersex ...she'd actually gotten me pregnant twice but she'd made me abort both of the babies), clawing and scratching at her chest but that only seemed to encourage her to get rougher and go deeper inside of me damaging my vaginal area severely.

She sat me up onto my knees and forced her 14 inches down my throat and I gaged and cried she just smiled down at me and i could see no remorse or sympathy in her eyes..

After she was done she pushed me out of bed and threw me into the tub telling me to run me some water and wash up. She told me she'd be having friends over and that I should be ready and fully dressed and covered by the time that they all arrived. She made it clear that she didn't want to see not one piece of my skin..or there would be terrible consequences afterwards.

I washed up and cried as my body ached so bad I wanted to end it all but I knew I couldn't. I knew I had to be stronger for myself. I told myself that I was more than what Landis used me for and more than a "dumb bitch with good ass pussy".

30 minutes later I was out I lotioned my body and I did my every day skin care routine. I slipped on some random sports bra and panties then went into my dresser and got out a long sleeved shirt and some tights but I made sure the shirt covered my butt or else I would face the yelling and more pain later. I put on my socks and slippers as I tied my hair into a messy bun and made sure I didn't look too bad. There was a bruise forming on my neck and I knew my back was bruised up from all of the glass. I slipped downstairs making sure not to be seen and went quickly back upstairs. I swept the floor clean of all the shards of glass and the blood off of the walls. I changed the bloody sheets and replaced them with silk white ones just how she liked it. I didn't want to upset her more than I'd already have.

After cleaning I decided to rest for a bit and finish reading my book but one of her friends barged into our room and I could tell she was either high or drunk.

"Oh shit my bad ma I thought this was the bathroom" she exclaimed and I nodded pointing down the hallway to where the actual bathroom was .

She looked at me and noticed something I guess because she was starting pretty hard and she leaned in just when Landis came through the door .

"The fuck is going on here" she yelled pissed and I could tell I just wasn't gonna get a break.

"Baby it is what it looks li-" before I could finish she had slapped the taste from my mouth and I fell to the ground crying silently.

I seen a quick shadow and it was Landis's friend she charged at Landis punching her dead in the jaw as I laid there my face aching and stinging.

They started fighting and I got up to try and stop them but as soon as I got up I was pushed into a glass table once again and everything went black.

HIII WHOREZZZ I hope y'all liked this it wasn't even planned sooooo yurrr vote and comment on ma shit yurrme?⭐