Chapter 3

Asena's Pov

Vanadey had left to go and get me something to eat which I was thankful for because I was starving .

After she'd left I started thinking about all the bad and unthinkable things that Landis has done to me.

I started to cry. I let her treat me like I was some fucking stray dog on the street, but I knew I couldn't stand up to her because it wouldn't make a difference.

I then began to think on how I would raise my child. Solandis took all of my money. She made me sign everything I owned over to her and put it in her own name.

When my grandmother died she'd left me almost everything she had and sent some of it to my mom even though she and her didn't get off on a good foot. Everything that my abuela left me was in Solandis's name because she'd threatened to kill me if I didn't .

I put my head down in shame and once I hear the door nob jiggle I look up thinking it's Vanadey with the food .

"Missing me already baby?"

There stood Solandis with a butcher knife and I could see a gun tucked in her biker boots that she had on.

She had on all black from the sweatshirt she was wearing to the black boots.

She walked up to me and gripped my chin forcefully making me stare into her eyes...fear evident in mine.

"I asked u a fucking question!" She yells as she holds the knife up to my throat and I begin to cry and manage to get out in between my sobs.

"Y-yes I-i missed you" I stutter out hoping that would satisfy her enough to leave me alone .

She trailed the knife from my throat down to my lower area smirking as she did so.

"Mm the things I could do to you right now" she spoke as her grey and blue eyes turned a coal black just as I'd seen them the night before.

I whimpered thinking of what could possibly be going through her sick ass mind.

I heard the elevator ding and Solandis slid her hands down to my area and gripped it smirking .

"You're mine...my possession bitch" She exclaimed before climbing out of the window.

I lay there crying and clutching onto my pillow shaking in fear.

Vanadey comes through the door and I can tell she sees I've been crying.

She storms over to me looking angry and asks me

"Mama's what's wrong?" Her face held worry , sadness , anger and concern all in one.

I was still shooken up a bit and I didn't answer her instead I laid there shaking and still crying a bit.

She stormed out of the room before dropping the bag onto the bed.

I don't know where she went but all I could think of was how would Solandis react when she found out I was pregnant..
___________________________________

Solandis Pov

I climbed down the lil white pole thingy on the side of the hospital then I began walking over to my lil condo that I had built for me with Asena's well MY money.

I walked in and was instantly greeted by my hoe Alani and my 3 year old son.

"Hey daddy" she tried to kiss me on my lips but I dodged that shit real quick fuck she thought this was.

"Wasuh" I dryly replied to her walking past her going into the kitchen seeing she didn't cook shit pissed me off.

"ALANI WHERE THE FUCK IS THE FOOD!?" I yell angrily storming back into the living room.

I snatched her lil ass up before she could reply cutting all of her airways off.

She starts to lose consciousness. I smirk and drop her onto the ground , kicking her in the stomach not caring about our un born seed .

"GET THE FUCK UP AND COOK" I yell as she cries getting up going into the kitchen.

My lil bit stands there clueless but he knows what goes on he knows not to get in my way or his lil ass gets it to .

I walk upstairs as I wait for my fucking meal to be done I go and shower.

In the shower I think about Asena as I reach down grabbing my rock hard penis.

I start stroking slowly thinking about Everytime I'm inside her how she screams and cries like she doesn't want it.

Next thing I know I'm busting all over the bathroom shower walls.

I groan and finish washing up. After I'm out I put on deodorant and motorize my curls. I throw on a Calvin Klein set and I head downstairs.

The food ain't done and I get angry walking into the kitchen.

"Aye lil ma why the food ain't ready yet?"

She cowers in fear and stutters.
"I-im sorry it will be done in 5 minutes"

I suddenly get turned on and bite my lip grabbing her by her hair making her get on her knees.

She already knows the deal so she pulls me out and starts to do her thang, while I force her throat to take me deeper.

I bust down her throat and all over her face groaning loudly.

"Clean yaself up " I say and walk out of the kitchen.

I go into the dining room and prop my feet up on the table sitting on the couch as I light a blunt waiting on my game to load.

I think of how my own fucking fried betrayed me by helping my bitch instead of me . Her ass think shit sweet . She ain't slick, I see the way she look at my girl and that shit ain't gonna slide homie. I got some shit coming for her and she better know it.

My son come and sits in front of me while I'm playing the game and I just sit and stare at him. Oh yea and the damn doctors told me asena's ass was fucking pregnant. She a damn fool if she think she keeping it . I got 5 kids by 5 different bitches that's enough for me shit.

Ight ight 1032 wordssss sksksksks ain't much but I was bored soooo yuurrrr.
Vote/comment whores ⭐