meeting sadie

Y/N POV

i walked onto set. everything was bustling and busy. it was really overwhelming but what you had prepared for when you were casted for such a big production.

NARRATOR POV

you were cast in s4 of stranger things as a teenage stoner who enters will and eleven's storyline. her name is andrea and she's considered the new "bad girl" as max didn't end up as that role.

before auditioning for this role, you had seen stranger things, but you didn't consider yourself a "fan girl". that obsessive energy overwhelmed you and was what you were most nervous about when you were casted for this project. would you have fans? would they be "wild"?

you were interrupted in your train of thought by someone in a go cart yelling to you.

Y/N POV

"y/n! is that y/n?"

i returned to the real world and saw a face i did not recognize. but next to the man was finn wolfhard. i did recognize him from the previous seasons and seeing the "it" movies.

"yeah that's me!" i said as i walked over to the go cart which had come to a stop.

"wanna hop on? we are heading to the table read, i think that's where you need to be to," finn said looking up from his phone. he slipped his phone in his pocket as i squeezed on next to the two guys.

"thanks for the ride," i said looking into finn's brown eyes. eye contact always makes a good impression and i was not really nervous. finn had a calming energy. it seemed like i was someone he'd known his whole life.

"of course, dude," finn took a scan of my facial features, "where do i know you from?"

i raised an eyebrow, "well i was casted in the same show as you," i said sarcastically. finn laughed at my joke which made me feel slightly achieved.

"but seriously, this is the first mainstream project i've worked on, so i don't think you know me from anywhere. i'm really excited though."

"alright, i can introduce you to everyone if you like..."

i smiled at finn's offer, "sure, thanks."

we hopped off the go cart together and turned to watch it drive away for a second. i took notice of the similar instinct we had to watch the cart drive away.

finn walked me inside the building and led me down a hallway to a relatively large room with a long table centered inside. name tags of the different cast members were set at each chair on the table. i looked for mine quickly but didn't see it before being pulled from my scanning to a conversation between caleb and gaten.

"caleb, gaten, meet y/n," finn said making arm movements to each of us slightly theatrically.

"i know who she is, dude," gaten said as he shook my hand. 

i smiled at him, "nice to meet you."

i met caleb as well before finn guided me away and over to millie, sadie, and noah who were laughing dramatically at something. 

"looks like we've got another girl!" millie exclaimed, and her accent and energy caught me off guard. i was far more reserved but her welcoming attitude made me feel good.

"fuck, we are almost outnumbered at this point," noah said throwing a soft punch to millie's shoulder.

sadie rolled their eyes at them and stepped forward to meet me. she had blue eyes and soft red hair. the whole cast was very attractive but sadie's beauty just isn't something one can truly see through a screen.

"hi, i'm y/n."

"and i'm sadie," she smiled softly.

i didn't get a chance to formally meet millie and noah who were having a fake fight behind sadie before we were called to find our seats for a table read.

i looked around for my seat and saw that i was sat between sadie and noah. i was slightly disappointed i wasn't sat next to finn since he's the cast member i know best at the time. 

the duffer brothers and some other producers, directors, and writers sat at the two heads of the table and called the meeting to order.

"you all have a script for the first episode in front of you, as well as a filming schedule,"  one of them said.

i listened intently, as did the rest of the cast. all besides noah and millie who were trying not to burst out into a giggle fit.

"filming doesn't start for two weeks in order to give you all time to bond and learn some lines," and then the man speaking gestured to me taking me off guard, "and for some of you, get to know your character."

everyone looked at me and finn smiled to give me some reassurance. i think he knew that all the attention made me a little nervous.

"now let's read episode one! the hellfire club!" one of the duffers said finishing the explanation for the stack of paper in front of each of us.