sleepover

Y/N POV

i was on my way out of the table read when someone tapped my shoulder lightly. i turned to see sadie smiling and holding her scripts against her chest.

"hey y/n! we sort of have a tradition of having a sleepover on the first day back to work.. the kids i mean," she was starting to ramble in her soft voice. i was completely distracted by her mesmerizing facial features; her skin, her lips, her jawline, her eyes, everything. 

"...so you're welcome to come with me if you want!" she finished.

i jumped out of my daydreaming, "yeah totally! i'd just need to grab a few things from my hotel. sorry where are we going?"

"we are all in the same hotel complex, you can just come to millie's room. her room number is 168 we will all be there as soon as we can be, so come by anytime," she smiled.

"oh i'm right next door to that, yeah i'll be there soon! thanks for the invite," i said before walking away. i bit my lip as i smiled. sadie's mannerisms were mesmerizing. i could watch her all day.

did that sound stalkerish?

SMALL TIME JUMP TO THE SLEEPOVER BECAUSE I'M LAZY

i knocked on the door to 168 and was quickly met with noah standing in the doorway flirtatiously. i laughed at him as he winked. he guided me into the hotel suite.

i saw finn's familiar face and approached him.

"you're not wearing pajamas," he observed aloud.

i looked down at my jeans and large button up shirt, "i didn't think people actually fucking slept at these things," i remarked. 

"you're probably right," finn said pulling me with him by my wrist to take a seat on the couch next to him.

"so is everyone here?" i said looking around.

"we are just waiting for gaten, that piece of shit is always late," finn sighed.

gaten knocked on the door just in time and was greeted by noah similarly to how he had met me. millie rolled her eyes at her friend.

"so who was in charge of vodka?" gaten said after closing the door.

i raised my eyebrows. finn took note, "what, do you not drink?"

"actually, quite the opposite, i just didn't think you guys would," i said.

"we aren't losers, y/n, we are child actors," finn said and i snickered.

"noah was in charge, and judging by the way he opened the door, he's already gotten started," millie said walking into the living area from the kitchen.

"nope, i have not," noah replied to millie's accusation.

"if that's sober noah this party is gonna be a train wreck," i remarked getting a laugh from sadie.

noah went into the kitchenette and brought out two large bottles of "svedka". not too cheap, not too expensive. i took note of his choice. 

"alright, since i had to sneak the vodka i get to choose the game," noah said and no one protested, "never have i ever, but if you've done something you have to take a shot." 

i nodded my head at the simple drinking game and we all circled up on the floor. noah passed each of us a mini red solo cup shot glass and set the two bottles of vodka in the center of the circle.

i was sat next to finn and noah. millie spoke up, "i'll start!"

i was slightly nervous i'd feel left out in these games and in this party as a whole since they all knew each other well. so far it hadn't felt that way which was refreshing.

"never have i ever smoked weed," millie said proudly. 

caleb, gaten and i reached for some vodka and finn raised his eyebrow at me. 

"i'm not a loser," i sassed him as i poured myself a shot.

sadie laughed at my remark and i downed the shot. i fell back onto finn as my throat burned. 

the game of never have i ever continued around the circle one time before we had to stop because a few other participants and i had a few shots already.

"y/n seems the most screwed up from that game, how about she chooses the next one," finn said.

i was fine as i had a high alcohol tolerance but still buzzed. i sat up and said, "spin the bottle." 

"fuck yeah," caleb said.

millie grabbed an empty bottle from the recycling can in the kitchenette and set it in the middle of the circle.

"i'll spin first," finn spoke up and leaned in to spin the bottle. the bottle turned a few times before landing on noah. 

noah laughed and leaned to the center to give finn a kiss. it wasn't quite a peck but not a french either. just in the middle.

"byler!" millie yelled. noah laughed at her as he pulled away from the kiss.

"y/n's turn!" finn poked my shoulder. 

i leaned in and spun the bottle and it landed on sadie. i hadn't really thought of it when i was spinning, but i did really want to kiss sadie. i smiled at her and she leaned in across the circle. 

she put her hands around my neck and i pulled her hips in to the point where we weren't really leaning, but now up against each other.

our lips moved softly together and we both pulled away together. everyone was chanting weird random remarks while noah simply yelled "lesbians".

it made me laugh. i tapped sadie's nose before retreating back to my spot in the circle next to finn.

"did you like that?" he whispered in my ear and it caught me off guard.

"i don't know, did you like kissing noah?" i smirked at him.

we all decided to take a break from games after some more rounds of spin the bottle. i had kissed millie and caleb at that point.

noah was drunkenly complaining about not getting to try kissing the "new girl" to where sadie shushed him and smiled at me.

i eyed her as i giggled back.

she walked over to me slowly as i laughed.

"hey, that was a nice kiss," she said once she arrived where i was standing.

"yeah, we should do it again sometime," i said before realizing the words that had come out of my mouth. shit. i would not have said that if i were sober.