work

author's note: hi, i haven't updated in forever and i don't really feel like updating but there's a lot of comments asking me to so i will!

Y/N POV

i was exhausted from our busy day yesterday and i knew i needed to wake up early to start learning some lines. my alarm went off at 7am and i got out of bed and went to the kitchen to get some coffee and breakfast. i saw a text from sadie asking me to meet her to run lines today.

'are you free in an hour?' i texted her back.
'see you then :)' she replied quickly.

i was excited to have someone to run lines with because it's more enjoyable that way. i was especially happy it was sadie who offered.

1 HOUR LATER

i heard knocking on the door to my hotel and i opened it to sadie in a flowy top & jeans. she looked beautiful as always.

"hi, um, come in," i offered and gestured towards the living room.

she smiled and made her way inside towards the couch, "how was your night?"

"to be honest, i don't even remember falling asleep. i remember being in the car and then getting out and it's all a blur from then on," i explained.

SADIE POV

she doesn't remember?

"oh, that's funny, maybe i can clear it up for you," i bit my lip as y/n raised her head, confused, "you were so tired last night that i walked you up to your room and you practically collapsed on your bed. i even had to take your shoes off for you."

she laughed, clearly embarrassed, "well, that's awkward."

"only a little. i didn't mind. you looked cute when you fell asleep," i said, revealing to her that i watched her sleep for a little while.

we got to work on running some lines. we didn't really have any scenes together. most of y/n's scenes were with noah and millie. i wished i would get to work with her more but at least we could practice together. when i read with her i'd impersonate noah and millie sometimes. that consisted of doing a british accent for millie and being over energetic for noah.

Y/N POV

sadie was actually really funny. i didn't know about that quality of hers because normally she's so composed but we laughed for hours while practicing our lines.

before we knew it afternoon came around and we heard knocking from the other cast members to find out what we were up to. when i opened the door millie was there, "is sadie around?" she smiled.

"yeah, she's in the living room. come in."

they made plans to go shopping that afternoon and she wanted to make sure they were still on because she heard our laughter. i assume she didn't want to pull sadie from me, which was cute.

once millie left, sadie broke an awkward silence, "i have to go. but i had so much fun this morning, y/n."

i looked into her eyes, "me too," i stated before closing the gap between us on the couch as our lips connected. we kissed for a long moment, neither of us wanting to break it.

i finally broke our connection, "you're going to be late," i smiled with my eyes, "plus, we can always do more of that later."

sadie blushed. it was unlike me to be so forward romantically but it felt good. sadie left and i put my back on the door as i slid down it. i rubbed my lips together and closed my eyes, reliving my moment with her.