Blood Shall Shed

01/17/1984

"Did you bring it?" Jungkook asked the man in the black baseball cap with silver rings on it. The man pulled out a black, leather bag. Inside it was another, plastic bag. I sat in the car peering through the raindrops of the passenger window watching the hand-off. The bag was filled with some kind of crystallized substance. I wasn't suspicious cause I know that he had come to get some crystallized drug anyway..just didn't know  what kind. I'm inexperienced. 

Jungkook dipped his finger in the substance and tasted it, and I saw Junkook start to make a fuss. He threw his hands around frantically, and poked the guy in the chest repeatedly. The vein in his neck popped out , and that's when I knew this strange guy, whoever he was, had mega fucked up. I knew blood was gonna be shed one way or another, either Junkook or this guy was gonna be limping. 

I took a deep breath when I saw Jungkook grip the mans collar  and pin him against the wall. Not gonna lie, Jungkook's Muscular capability to throw this guy against the brick wall had my mind going places. I saw Jungkook wind up a fist and throw the first punch. Jungkook let go of the guys collar and the guy fell to the ground, and I saw that his lip had busted. Jungkook poked his tongue in his cheek before he threw another punch. The mans head clashed against the brick wall. At this point I felt bad for the guy but he should have known better. The man never threw a punch back. truly a pitiful sight to see. 

I reached into one of the cup holders and grabbed my Juul. I hit it once and stared out of the window again. Jungkook continued to hit and kick the guy. The last thing Jungkook always did with his kills was stab them. I watched as Jungkook pulled out his switchblade and slit the guys throat. Which was a little sad considering he didn't put up much of a fight. Jungkook ran his hands through his hair once he saw that blood had gotten all over his new shirt. Jungkook had sweat rolling down his cheek, which was either from it being so hot or him beating the guy up..or both. I looked at the guy and saw that his whole face had been beaten. He had a black eye, a gash in his forehead, a cut in his cheek, and a bloody lip.  Jungkook picked the bag up and started walking towards the car. I hit the Juul one more time and put it back in the cup holder. Jungkook opened the car door on the drivers side and hopped in. He threw his head back on the head rest and let out a sigh. He ran his hands through his hair again and looked at me. 

"That little shit gave me salt." He had a angry look on his face. I started laughed. Jungkook sighed again and chucked. "at least now you can make seasoned food now." 

"Hey!" I Yelled out and Jungkook started to laugh. He grabbed the Juul from the cup holder and hit it a few times before starting the car. "Where are we going." 

"Gonna go get some more pods, this ones almost out." 

"Not in that shirt? and no it's not" 

"Oh, Right." Jungkook grabbed the corners of his shirt and lifted it over his head; tossing the bloody shirt into the back of the car.

"Oh shit." I bit my lip. Focusing on something else I picked up the juul and held it up to the light to I could see the juice in the Pod. "Jungkook, This Pod's almost Out!" I gasped.

"That's what I said ~ dumb fuck" 

"I will beat you the fuck up, no cap" I chuckled.

"I'll beat your guts to a pulp, no cap." He said without missing a beat as he looked through the rear view mirror. I was wide eyes at his response.  

"damn, didn't think you'd take it there" I said as I looked out the window. Jungkook laughed as he pressed the signal to go right.

"believe me, I'll do it." 

"Shut the fuck up and drive ya dumb coconut." 

"I mean, coconuts don't have brains so of course their dumb." 

  "Your so stupid." I said under my breath. 

"What?" 

"I just called you a coconut and yo-you know what never mind you're dumb"

"no i'm not~" He wined. I chuckled and grabbed the ox cord. I plugged it into my phone and played a song from my playlist. "ahhh yeeaaahhhh" Junkook yelled with a big bunny smile. I laughed at his reaction to my  music. he grabbed the volume nob  and started turning the music up until the whole car was shaking.  He started singing a long with the song. "KealUE UGh ugh UGh ugh UGh" he sung. I laughed and threw my head back. Junkook looked at me with a big smile. Our eyes met and I chuckled. "I fucking love you" he yelled through the loud music. 

"I love you too!" I yelled back. Jungkook rolled down his window and started yelling out the window. 

"SHE LOVES ME, YOU HEAR THAT HAWAII? SHE FUCKING LOVES ME" 

"Stop!!" I laughed and hit Jungkook shoulder. "Fucking-"

"SHE FUCKING LOVES ME" his voice cracked at 'fucking'. "Aish, the worlds not fair." he cocked his head. as he brought his head back into the car. I was laughing to the point my stomach hurt.

"OW" I said as I laughed.

"THEN STOP LAUGHING" Jungkook laughed which made me literally wheeze. "WE NEED A DOCTOR!!!, THIS LADY WONT SHUT THE FUCK UP-I'm sorry baby are you okay?-SHE'S BEET FUCKING RED. SAVE HERR!"  He yelled out the window. I was literally about to piss my pants. He laughed with me until the laughing fit was over. " Seriously tho, I fucking love you."

"I fucking love you too, Jungkook." I said with a smile. He put his hand on my thigh and I looked out the window. I had  three thousand thoughts going through my head and one got my attention...

                                            "How did I get here...."

A/N: Hey guys, i can't upload a picture right now cause my computers being domb (It's  my schools) and I can't use my phone cause i don't have that rn. But I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter. If it's confusing please tell me and I will change it, I'm very very open to constructive criticism. Literally being  Quarantined is really not good for me. But this is all I could. But I hope Yall liked this first chapter. I'm gonna be uploading a lot cause I aint got shit to do so please stay tuned. I kinda rambled through this chapter but it felt good to get it out. I Already have next chapter planned so please feel free to tell if you didn't like anything or if you liked something. ion know. Just feel free to comment. But I am gonna end every chapter with a question for yall to think about, you don't have to answer but feel free to.  THANK YOU <3!!!!!

Q1: what was the funnest moment in life for you? 

Mine was, recently. I went to a friends house and we went driving around at like 3 in the morning and blasted music and i rode on the roof and out the window. it was vv fun. :)