They're After You Too

We walked in the door of the apartment with our heads down. Cat in arms, I turn towards Jungkook. "Uh-thanks for helping me find my cat." I say awkwardly. He just nodded his head with pursed lips. "I guess it's late, you should go home before it gets dangerous."

"Yeah, I have somethings I have to do anyway."

"...Well I guess I'll see you..whenever.." I said as I placed one hand on the door. Jungkook stood in the doorway. I started to close the door slowly, but suddenly the door was stopped. I looked down and saw Jungkook's foot in the way. "Wha-" I all I could say before Jungkook pushed the door open and rushed inside once again. He gently grabbed the cat out of my hands and placed him on the floor. I watched the cat scurry to the living room; then my eyes met Jungkook's who was cementers away from me. His hand gripped the back of my neck before pressing his lips against mine. 

His other hand pulled my waist closer to his, deepening the kiss. Our lips moved swiftly together as my hands traveled up his stomach and to his chest, then to his hair. He pulled away after a few more seconds; gazing into my eyes with a slight smile, mooning his eyes. "I felt like that was very needed.." He smiled even more. I chuckled as I averted my eyes to my feet. I felt his forefinger on my chin, lifting my head up. We were face to face again.

He tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear. I noticed he started to get closer to my again, but soon realizing where he was headed. He placed a small, yet soft peck on my forehead. "I had fun tonight..." He whispered against my skin, sending shivers down my spine.

He turned around facing me with his broad shoulders and slender back. Walking out the door he stops abruptly in the doorway. "No matter what happens, don't worry about me." He muttered before walking fully out of the doorway. I cocked my head in confusion. he waved his hand still back facing me. 

"Bye" I chuckled before closing the door. I laid my back against it and slid down; letting out a sigh. 

....

"Ew, you kissed Jungkook?" Jimin wore a sour face. I laughed at his expression. 

"Yeah, twice"

"Ewwwwwwwww~ That's like..kind of gross."

"Listen I am an independent woman and all, but I want a man."

"She needs not for the cock."

"Shut the fuck up Jimin.." I got up and walked to the kitchen to grab myself a drink. On the way there my phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled it out and looked at the text on the front screen.

"Can we do something tonight?" Read the text from Jungkook. A smile grew on my face as I replied.

"What do you have in mind?"

"I don't know..You?"

"Wooooow" I said out loud at his slick line. "This boy really do be pressing my buttons." I bit my lip as I tried to think of something to say back. "I would say dinner and a movie but I've had too many of those dates.."

"True...I have something you might like."

"mhm, and what is that?"

"A surprise"

"Sounds interesting, I'll see you at 5:30." I placed my phone on the counter and tried not to get all excited. I failed and ended up jumping all over the kitchen. Jimin walked into the kitchen after my jumping episode.

"The fuck was that about?"

"Jungkook's taking me out on a date" I replied without missing a beat. Jimin rolled his eyes and walked past me to the refrigerator. I leaned my hips against the counter, facing Jimin. "You should be happy for me."