His Prey, His Sensation.

09/08/1983

"Alright Ms. Boyeong. Here's your new assigned case files." Mr cap's said before a large cream colored folder smacked the desk in front of me. "Open it when you get home, the other students might get jealous." He winked before walking back to the front of the large classroom to resume his lecture.

....

I arrived home later that evening after class and was greeted by Jimin's cat, like always. "Did daddy feed you?" I scratched his under chin and felt the vibrations of his purr against my fingertips. 

"Hey, is it okay if the boys come over tonight?" I averted my eyed from the small calico cat and over to a shirtless Jimin who was walking into the kitchen. 

"Yeah, should I make dinner for 'em?" Jimins face suddenly sparkled with excitement at my words. I cocked my head to the side. "What?.." I asked the giddy crescent moon eyed boy. He didn't answer and instead walked over and took me in his arms. Very tightly. "Ow! Jimin! My fucking tits!" I yelped in pain. 

The only response I got from him was laughing and flinging himself onto the kitchen island. I shot him a glare and ignored his overly clumsy body, tripping over anything and everything in the kitchen. I swear 'death by falling on everything' was gonna be written on his tombstone when hes thirty. 

"Why are you so damn excited." I asked from the living room; switching through channels. 

"I thought you were gonna say no, like you always do." He leaned against the wall leading into the living room. 

"I'm usually busy."

"You're not my mom." He rolled his eyes. 

"you never know" I sighed sarcastically. 

"okay Boo." 

I ignored his smarty tone and focused my attention on the TV.

"Breaking news. A massacre has just erupted at the strip club known as 'Diamond Gentlemen's club'. Police and detectives say this was another killing in the Curse of Fanaa Killings due to the three stripped tattoo on the man's right arm.  And similar to the other cases a note was found near the body." The TV spoke. Just then a picture of a note showed up on screen.

"I eat, sleep, and breath Justice. The fury I feel from this man's action's bring me back to a time I too suffered from another man's sin. If you look inside his heart you'll find nothing but greed, selfishness, and inhumanity. Take my word for it, this man was more of a criminal than I will ever be." Is what the note read. 

"And like some other victim's, this one was found in an old house where a man had been shot to death six years ago. And that's all for this broadcast." 

I turned off the TV and looked at Jimin in shock; while Jimins expression was unreadable. His eyes had a tint of something in them I just couldn't figure out what it was. "What does 'Fanaa' mean.." I asked myself; though Jimin answered. 

"It's an Urdu word meaning 'to destroy'..." His hands were in his sweats pockets as his shoulder pressed against the wall. 

"Did the police come up with that or did the killer come up with that." I asked. Jimin gave me a blank expression and tilted his head.