Chapter 8

Chaeyeon enter the room slowly and see someone covered in blanket. Chaeyeon then slowly sit on the bed.

"Saku chan, are you okay??" Chaeyeon ask while looking at the person who still covered in blanket.

"D-dae. Don't you worry about me." Sakura answered.

Chaeyeon can feel her heart shattered since she can tell that Sakura is crying from the way Sakura response to her.

Chaeyeon then slowly went beside Sakura  and slowly pull the blanket before she hug Sakura.

" Saku chan, can you tell me what happened to you last night?? Why you crying?? Did...did Mingyu do anything to you??" Chaeyeon ask while whisper to Sakura.

Sakura cannot hold anymore so she just crying while hugging Chaeyeon making the latter just pat her back.

After a few minutes, Sakura wipes her tear before she release the hug and look at Chaeyeon.

"C-chaeyeon ah, I t-think Mingyu is lying to me." Sakura said then looks down.

Chaeyeon's eyes went wide when she heard about what Sakura just said.

"What do you mean by that Saku chan?? Tell me"

"M-mingyu said he didn't like Eunha anymore and he said that h-he only likes me now." Sakura said then a tear come down.

"Then?? What happen??" Chaeyeon ask again in concern.

"Yesterday, when we went out to study and eat dinner together, I saw him always smiling when playing with her phone. When I ask who is it, he replied that it was his friend. Then, when I go to the bathroom for awhile and went back to him, I saw a woman is hugging her and its Eunha." Sakura said before more tears come out from her eyes.

Chaeyeon can't believe what the hell did she just heard from Sakura.

' Mingyu you bastard! How dare you do like that to Sakura?! For God Sake!' Chaeyeon thought while clench her knuckles.

"I'm really shock when I see that so I slapped him and left him there." Sakura said and crying.

Chaeyeon sigh before she hugs Sakura again calming her friend.

"You do great job. Don't worry. I'm here for you and will always support you. Just forget about that stupid guy. He doesn't deserve you. You deserve someone better than him." Chaeyeon said.

Sakura just let Chaeyeon hug her while she just sniff at Chaeyeon's shirt.

' I can't believe that you will do that Mingyu. I thought you more better than bastard but you just same like others. I already called you as my friend but you ruined it Mingyu. Just Wait!' Chaeyeon thought again.

Chaeyeon then release the hug before she smile at Sakura.

"Now, take a rest and forget about all of the things happen. And one more thing, Nako chan said sorry for making you cry. That girl really feel guilty after seeing you run away while crying like this." Chaeyeon then mimicked the way Sakura's run while crying just now but in a funny way making Sakura pout.

"Aniyaa!! No way I running like that. You're lying. Hump!" Sakura pout while crossing her hand making Chaeyeon laugh.

"I'm just kidding. Hehehe." Chaeyeon laugh again making Sakura chuckle.

"Thank you Jjaeyeon ah." Sakura said with smile making Chaeyeon just smile and nod her head.

"Anything for you Saku chan." Chaeyeon replied.

' I will protect you so you will never be hurt again'

____________________________________________

author note : an update for you guyss..sorry for any typos n grammar mistakes..do leaves comments and give an upvotes pliss..ʕ´• ᴥ•̥'ʔ