Chapter 9

Next day, Chaeyeon is on her way to her class. Sakura already went there first since she said that she want to meet a lecturer first.

Chaeyeon then walk to the cafeteria first since she didn't take her breakfast yet and its lunch now so her stomach can't handle it anymore.

"Let's see what did we got here." Chaeyeon said to herself while looking at the food.

Suddenly, Chaeyeon feel someone tap her from the back making her turn to look at the person.

"Oh? Chaewon ah, you buying food too??" Chaeyeon ask while smiling.

"Dae unnie. Where's Kkura unnie??" Chaewon ask while looking around.

"Saku chan already in classroom I think since she went out early this morning." Chaeyeon replied making Chaewon just nod her head.

"Anyway....what happen to Kkura unnie??" Chaewon ask carefully.

Chaeyeon halt her hand before she sigh.

"Just...its complicated. I will tell you guys when its right time. I'm sorry." Chaeyeon said while looking at Chaewon guilty.

"Ani. Its okay unnie. I also don't want to force you to tell me." Chaewon smile.

Chaeyeon then smile back at the younger girl before look at the food again.

Chaeyeon then take 2 burger , 1 coke and 1 chocomilk before she went to pay it at the counter.

"Are you already done Chaewon ah??" Chaeyeon ask the younger girl who also already pay her food.

"Dae unnie. Let's go. Is that for Kkura unnie??" Chaewon ask while pointing at the extra burger and the chocomilk that Chaeyeon hold.

"Yes. She didn't eat anything this morning and you know that girl, she will not eat anything if we didn't remind her since she too focus with her things that she forgot to eat." Chaeyeon said while shaking her head making Chaewon just laugh at her.

' Chaeyeon unnie really know about you too well Kkura unnie and she's really take a good care for you. Why you didn't see all of this unnie?' Chaewon thought while sighing slowly.

Chaewon really think that its such a waste if Sakura just let Chaeyeon go since Chaeyeon really take a good care of Sakura. Chaeyeon will do anything for Sakura but still Sakura didn't notice at all.

Chaewon really hope that one day Sakura will notice Chaeyeon kind behavior before its too late.

~~~

Sakura is sitting in the classroom with her earphone plug in her ear. She tapping her pencil follow the beat of the song she heard while still reading the book infront of her.

Suddenly, she feel something cold at her cheeks making her yelp before she turn to look at person beside her.

"JJAEYEON AH! YOU STARTLED ME!!" Sakura said before she take off her earphone.

Chaeyeon just laughing beside her while Chaewon who behind the older girl just chuckle.

"Mianhe Saku chan. Anyway,here. Take this" Chaeyeon give the food and the drink the she brought for Sakura.

"W-what is this Chaeyeon ah??" Sakura ask making Chaeyeon roll her eyes.

"Its a computer. Don't you see it?" Chaeyeon said making Sakura pout before roll her eyes.

Chaewon and Nako who already arrive just laugh at the Chaeyeon's statement.

"Pabo. Its a burger and chocomilk for you. I know you didn't eat your breakfast this morning and its already lunch now." Chaeyeon said while smiling.

"Chaeyeon ah~ Why you always buy me a food?? Don't waste your money on me." Sakura said while sigh.

"Its okay. Its not expensive at all and moreover, I just want to treat you since you always help me when I'm in trouble." Chaeyeon said before place the food at the table and kiss Sakura's forehead before she went to Eunbi who just enter the class.

Sakura just look at Chaeyeon before a smile form on her lips.

"Cute."

"Yep. Chaeyeon unnie is really cute and kind."

Sakura turn when she heard a voice and see Chaewon is beside her while also looking at Chaeyeon.

"I didn't talk about Chaeyeon." Sakura said before she eat the burger.

Chaewon just chuckle when she heard what Sakura just said.

"I hope that you will realize it quick before its too late unnie." Chaewon said before left the Japanese girl.

Sakura stop munching her food and look Chaewon who already with Nako before she look at Chaeyeon again.

She then continue eat her food faster before the lecturer come in her class making all the students sit at their place and the blonde girl who with Eunbi now also back to her place which is beside her.

~~~

Chaeyeon really can't feel her eyes feel shut soon since she didn't understand at all what is the lecturer is teaching at the front.

"Urgh please end it soon. I really don't know what is he teaching at the front at all." Chaeyeon said to herself before she randomly scribbling in her notebook.

Chaeyeon then glance at her side and she see the Japanese girl really concentrate at the class making she smile while look at  Sakura's face.

' So pretty.' Chaeyeon thought when suddenly she remember something.

' Oh ya! I've got to message Mingyu and will ask him about this thing.' Chaeyeon thought again.

Chaeyeon then slowly take out her phone and slowly typing the message and send it to Mingyu since she didn't to get caught by the lecturer and she also didn't want Sakura know about it.

Mingyu, I've something to ask you. Let's meet after class. - Chaeyeon

____________________________________________

author note : an update for you guyss...sorry for the lame chapter..sorry for any typos and grammar mistakes..hope u guys enjoy it btw..do leave some comments n give an upvote too (。•̀ᴗ-)✧