[• 1 •]

|Constellation 1:|
| Apus; the bird of paradise |

*Introductions*

Once you think you've found your way, life will throw you onto another path. Then, the only thing left to do is the next right thing.”
- Lieutenant Mattias, Frozen 2

[ ~ ]

"Come on you two! Last one who reaches the town is a rotten watermelon!"

A small child with white hair called out to his two younger siblings. Sanemi Shinazugawa, He was the eldest of eight children, and he loved all his younger siblings dearly. "Hey! No fair, Aniki! You're bigger, so that means you're obviously faster!"

The second eldest, Genya Shinazugawa, a boy with beautiful ebony hair, argued back to his older brother, and he wasn't wrong. Sanemi was older and his muscles and stamina were stronger than Genya's. "How about we all just walk to town together, let's treasure the time we're given to spend with each other."

Last but not the least, the third eldest, Akari's Shinazugawa. She was a short girl with gorgeous, wavy black hair, with a few white strands falling to her face. Her heterochromatic eyes stared at her brothers, and her hands were behind her. With a defeated sigh, her brothers agreed with her, smiling.

They both went to either side of her, holding her hands. They went to the little she'd beside their house and pulled out the cart they use whenever they go into town. The three of them wanted to help their mother earn money, since their sorry excuse of a father would rather go to a pub and get drunk rather than provide for his own family.

And they wanted to give their siblings a good future, so they were determined to work hard all day.

Sanemi pulled the cart while Akari and Genya carried some bags. "Akari... Are you sure you can carry that? You can put some of it in the cart you know? I don't mind..."

It wasn't a surprise, but it was still concerning. For a six year old child, Akari was very strong, her strength rivaled that of a grown man or two. At the moment, she was carry three, very heavy bags of things to sell. "No, it's fine, Aniki! I can handle it! Besides, this isn't the heaviest thing I've carried, you know that!"

He mumbled under his breath, something along the lines of 'Just let us help you for once' but he let it be since they were already in town.

"Ah! It's the Shinazugawa siblings! You're finally here, Akari, can I have some help? " The townspeople gradually became their friends, due to how frequent they would visit the town. They also took pity in the family's situation, so they would do whatever they can to help.

"Of course, Yui-san! What do you need?" She ran to the woman's side right away, still carrying the three bags. "Oh, I hope it's not too much, but our daughter hasn't come home yet, and she was supposed to be home thirty minutes ago! I'm worried sick! Do you think you can find her?"

"Hai! Don't worry, we'll make sure to bring her home safely!" The woman sighed in relief. "Thank you very much." the three then left to sell whatever they could, while keeping their eyes open for Yui's daughter.