[• 2 •]

| Constellation 2:|
|Andromeda; the chained maiden|

* Siblings forever *

"When we were Young
we were the ones
the Kings and queens
Oh yeah, we rules the world~

We smoked cigarettes
Man no regrets
Wish I could relive ever single word"
- Brother ,by Kodaline

[ ~ ]

Akari was staring at her reflection in the mirror, unconsciously touching her forehead.

There was a scar. Apparently, her father had hit her with a broken bottle, and she fainted because of how much blood she lost. She could faintly remember seeing Sanemi standing in front of her, yelling at their father, and she remembered the feeling of Genya carrying her to their room.

A deep frown found its way to her mouth. She thought it looked unsightly. Her star shaped pupils turned into a cloud, as she went deeper into her sadness.

The scar made her feel insecure. She didn't like the feeling of being judged by other people, it made her uncomfortable. As much as she's tell other people not to cars about what others say about, that they should be themselves, she couldn't take her own advice. Besides, the fear of being judged because of her new scar just made her anxiety even worse.

Her thoughts had overwhelmed her so much to the point that she didn't notice Genya entering her room.

"Hey cocoa mochi, Aniki Said-"
He went silent at the sight of his sister frowning. He knew of her insecurity, and he absolutely hated it. He wishes that she would see herself the way he and Sanemi saw her.

He tried calling out to her, this time softer.
"Hey, cocoa mochi..."

Akari looked away from the mirror, now facing her older brother. Her pupils changed into exclamation marks, she wasn't expecting anyone to come inside.

"Ah, Aniki, what do you need?"
Her head tilted to the side.

Genya walked towards her, kneeling down beside Akari. He quickly pulled her in for a hug, trying his best to comfort her.

"Akari, why were you staring?"
She stayed quiet, the started to lean into Genya's touch. "I don't know... Sorry..." Her voice was quiet, apologetic. Genya on the other hand raised a brow. [Oh wait he doesn't have any-]

"Why are you apologizing?"

Akari shuffles uncomfortably, putting her lips in a thin line and fiddling with her fingers. She really wanted some mochi right now, eating always helped her feel better.

"I-its just that... You and Nemi-nii always worry about me. You always tell me that I don't have to be insecure even if I don't listen... It's probably becoming annoying... Sorry.."

Genya was troubled. He had no idea his sister felt like that. Like mentioned earlier, he knew of her anxiety and insecurities, but he didn't know it was this bad.