[• 3 •]

|Constellation 3:|
|Columba; the dove|

A/n: Lmao hope y'all are ready for what's gonna be happening in this chapter : )

* "Broken Promises" *

Why did you leave me here to burn? I'm way too young to be this hurt.
---------
Counting wounds and I am trying to numb them all”

- I have questions, Camila Cabello

[ ~ ]

When Akari woke up the next day, her body felt heavy. Although, you couldn't blame her, she wasn't used to sleeping that late. It was extremely hard for her to get her mind to rest. The information she received the night before was a lot to process.

She looked to her side and saw all her younger siblings cuddled up into one huge clump, and she saw her brothers were also asleep, snoring quite loudly.

Her eyes softened and she covered her mouth, giggling. Her brothers were so adorable!

She quietly stood from her futon and tiptoed out
of their room, then walking towards there kitchen, where she found their mother.

“Ah, Akari, you're awake. Could you help me with breakfast?”

Her eyes lit up and she ran towards her mother, hastily grabbing the cooking tools and asking what they were going to make. Ever since she was a toddler, she had been interested in cooking. Then again, if you love to eat, then you should know how to cook your own food.

Shizu giggled at her daughter's actions, finding it adorable.

“We'll be having Miso soup and dried seaweed for breakfast. It's quite cold out so I thought some warm soup might be good. I might cook some mochi and Ohagi too.”

Akari's pupils turned into tiny hearts at the mention of miso soup. It wasn't exactly often that they were able to have such a meal. She glanced at the ingredients and estimated that it would be more that enough for all of them.

This usually only happened during special occasions, so she wondered what was going on.
She asked her mother, who only laughed in return.

Shizu only had a simple reply.

“I want to see my children smile. Besides, I wanted to spoil all of you for a bit.”

Akari pouted and took a stool, pushing it towards the counter. She climbed up the stool and just started to chop up the green onions and tofu.

She made sure to be careful as to not cut her fingers. Her mother glanced at her and stared, worried. “Cocoa bean...”

“Yes mother?” Her bright orbs were still focused on the food she was cutting, but her ears were open, listening to her mother. “After what I told you last night... Are you okay?”

Akari paused for a little bit, turning around to look at her mother, but making sure to keep her balance so she would fall off of the stool. Her pupils turned into little clouds, making her mother concerned.