[• 2.5 •]

A/n: Oh look, a filler chapter
Hehe~

Ok so, I read the latest chapter, chapter 204.
If you haven't, then I suggest you do because it is absolutely b e a u t i f u l.

E n j o y

-----------------------------------

[ ~ ]

Y'all know that scene where Genya confronted Sanemi?

Well, yeah, that's what's happening here,  But Akari is part of it.

*B l e p*

Akari stood in front of Genya, holding Sanemi's wrist tightly in her left hand.

“Nemi-nii, that's enough.”

Sanemi slapped her hand away harshly, Glaring at her. He was shaking with anger and.... Worry as well. He should have hit his sister's hand that hard, and he shouldn't have tried to gouge his brother's eyes out either, but then again, he was only doing it for their own good.

Although Akari's eyes were covered and wrapped in bandages, it was obvious that she was unhappy. It was evident with the frown on her face and besides, who would be happy when they see the two most important people in their life fighting each other?

“Aniki. It was his choice, and I think we should respect that–”
“To hell with that crap! I don't fucking care! A weak ass like his shouldn't have joined–”

“Please shut up Bakugou both you and–”

“Cut!”
The director yelled, covering his mouth, in an attempt to stop himself from laughing. Genya, who was standing behind Akari, also tried to stop his laughter, however he failed horribly and nearly fell to the floor.

Sanemi was blinking repeatedly until he started screaming.

“What the–

Look little sis, I know you love that show, but how the fuck am I like that Bakahoe¿ I don't even look nor act like him!”

Akari opened her mouth to say something then closed it. “S-sorry... I guess I've been watching to much Boku no hero lately...”
Sanemi just sighed and pat Akari's head.

“Oh, and for the record, you kinda do look like bakugou when it comes to hair. You have the same temper too.”

Sanemi's hand was lifted from Akari's head, and she had to admit, she missed the warmth.

“No mochi for you tonight.”

Genya's mouth dropped open as he looked at his younger sister, once more trying to stop himself from laughing.

The young girl on the other hand gasped dramatically. How dare Sanemi take away her food.

“Please Nemi-nii! I wanna have my mochi....”

Sanemi closed his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest. It was hard for him to say no to his sister, especially when it came to food. Sad to admit as it is, he and Genya may have spoiled Akari a little too much when it came to the food she ate.