Read this convo between Amber and Johnny you dumb fuck

AH: I did start a physical fight.

JD: Yeah, you did. So I had to get the f**k out of there.

AH: Yes, you did, so you did the right thing. The big thing, the, you know what? You are admirable. Every single time, what, what's your excuse, when there's not a physical fight, what's your excuse then? You're still being admirable, right, by running away? And you can sit here and call me names, but you get called a name and what do you do – 'that's the last insult!' You're a baby. You're a hypocrite. You don't do anything that you actually do. You expect from people what you can't give them. If they do something a taste of it to you, you f**king lose it. But yet you dish it out.

JD: I left last night. Honestly, I swear to you because I just couldn't take the idea of more physicality, more physical abuse on each other because I had, we continued it. It would have gotten f**king bad. And baby, I told you this once. I'm scared to death we are a f**king crime scene right now. If we don't get our s**t together by getting our s**t together, that might mean f**king a, we do this and we make it. That might mean Goddamn. You know, you say I've tried and done to Lou, but we've got to get our s**t together as individuals and as a couple. Because I love you and I do not want to leave you. I do not want to divorce, I do not want you out of my life. I just want peace.

JD: If things get physical, we have to separate. We have to be apart from one another. Whether it's for f**king an hour or 10 hours or f**king a day. We must, there can be no physical violence towards each other.

AH: I agree about the physical violence, but separating for a day, taking a night off from our marriage?

JD: All I'm saying is we need to take whatever time we need you. You need, I need, to kind of let things settle for a minute. So that we don't f**king kill each other or f**king worse, you know, f**king really kill each other or f**king break up or whatever.

JD: If the fight escalates to the point of where it's just insulting for both of us, uh, or if it gets to that physical f**king s**t, the violence, that's when we just said, look, let's go to our corners, man, you hang wherever you want, baby. I'm going in the office and I'm just gonna f**king sit there and try and de-jellify my f**king brain.

AH: I can't promise that it will all be perfect. I can't promise you I won't get physical again. God I f**king sometimes I get so mad I lose it. I can f**king promise you I will do everything to change. I promise you. I'm not going to throw around divorce.

JD: I love you and I want you to be my wife. And I want to be your husband. And I wanna be a good husband. If I haven't been, I'll do everything I can to find out how to be a good husband.