09 - need to & want to

another time.

another shot.

another try.

seulgi badly wants to be perfect at this, but why is she so bad?

"cmon noona! let's try again!"

mark was currently trying to learn seulgi how to use a gun, with the elder falling miserably.

the TY team had their missions separated, mark with the guns and other weapons, tzuyu with the technology devices, rosè body fighting, and taeyong, their mastermind, being perfect at everything, just like a leader should be.

after one more hour marks turn of training was done and the girl could successfully hold a gun correctly but nothing more.

he guided her to some room inside their house and told seulgi that this is where they hold every meeting to discuss over their missions.

she got inside and looked around. the room was quite big, with a normal sized table in the middle, there were a lot of electronic equipment there on the left side while a library laid om the right side. at the back of the table, in the white wall, there ware a huge screen playing some type of a security camera film.

she didn't really paid attention much.

"hey unnie!" tzuyu talked without giving her a glance as she was working on the computer in the left side of the room.

"seulgi unnie hi." rosè passed beside her with a smile, to sit in the table, even though she wanted to wave, but she had her hands busy holding food.

"come in seulgi, how was your training with mark?" taeyong, sitting in the table, was busy watching the security film, but surly he paid attention to these two when they were training earlier.

seulgi took a seat beside rosè and had mark in front of her "well, I guess im now fully capable to hold a gun, even though I still can't shoot." he nodded as he was thinking something, the little silence giving some type of access for her to ask questions.

"in your team, is just you four? or do you have other people but in other houses?" tzuyu left her work saved, and took the sit beside mark looking at seulgi to answer. "no, its just us. different from other gangs we stay together in a little number of people, for safety and more because we are now family with each other."

"oh. thats nice." seulgi looked a bit down after that and the members could notice.

rosè stood up in a second which caused seulgi to tremble of shock, the others didn't, their obvious training mastered them.
"my turn to train you noona! Its gonna be so fun!"

seulgi smiled at the youngers passion and suddenly she felt better. not only because of rosè, but because everyone here was accepting her in their team, in their family. yes for safety reasons, but they really made her feel good again and seulgi really much appreciated that.

$$$

"are you sure you still won't say anything? the clock is passing, your people can't come here kiddo."

was it really a good idea to kidnap a 19 years old boy for the information?

yeri felt bad, she didn't want to watch anymore, he was a year younger than her, tortured like that...

wendy didn't felt good either, she went to irene and took her hand "stop. its enough." the boy was breathing heavily as drops of blood got mixed with tears in the floor.

looking at him irene started to feel a wave of guilt, at first slow then it hit her hard. he was ordered to, he didn't want to. why had he to feel the pain?

"yugyeom, untie him. yeri go take the medications. wendy help me put him in the bed." the brown haired male looked surprised but didn't give much reaction as he was scared of getting beaten again.

his blood had stopped but the tears were still falling as he was still terrified. "look kid, you need to say something you know. are you paid to do this? forced? cmon we won't hurt you anymore I swear."

but it was too late, he was too traumatized to speak to them anymore.

irene knew how to make him talk, it was a little risky but it could work. "im calling TY. don't worry lee, they won't hurt you."

after what it looked like an hour, they came. taeyog instructed seulgi to come in only when they said so. the others got in with taeyong coming to irenes side, rosè with wendy and mark and tzuyu greeting yeri as the latter got outside to stay with seulgi.

"so what do we have here..." tyong asked even though he perfectly knew. the security films he was watching earlier told him everything he needed to know.

"don't hurt him, he is traumatized." wendy spoke before any of them could do anything, TYs team are definitely more harsh than the girls.

mark stayed quiet. he couldn't tell who the boy was, the blood and bruises doing their job at masking him. but when he did he gasped loudly. "h-haechan?"

"lee donghyuck better say mark."

mark felt so bad, his heart was hurting and he didn't knew why. he just felt the need to help donghyuck.

he got closer to the bed where the younger was laying. the others left the little room to go the main one as they knew donghyuck probably wont talk with all of them there.

"hey..im mark. i won't hurt you I promise." he touched the youngers cheek softly, his fingers brushing slowly the bruises.

donghyyck flinched at first but soon started getting comfortable and started crying, feeling more miserable as he never felt before.

and the older male took him in his arms patting his back to stop his crying. "cmon now donghyuck, tell me who forced you into this. if you tell me I won't let anyone hurt you anymore, not a finger laid on you, from my people and yours." and he wasn't lying. he now had this strong feelings of protection and he wasn't gonna ignore his gut feeling.

donghyuck on the other side, for the first time in his nineteen years of living, never felt this secure as now im marks arms.

he got closer and whispered in his ear. "I get ordered by..."

marks eyes widened and his mouth dropped. "no fucking way...."

donghyuck nodded and took marks hand in his. "im ready to tell everything so please protect me ... hyung"

mark blushed at little an action that took him by surprise and got up immediately, still holding hands and guided him to the main room,. "I have promised you hyuck, no one can hurt you. now lets leave them breathless!"

~tbc~