Chapter 55

Romero

Today is the day. I just came back from a work meeting and the information I have discovered. 

She is leaving tonight. 

I don't give a fuck anymore.

I remember back to my conversation from earlier this morning. 

"Pierson why is there £20 million dollars missing from my account?" I ask my accountant who is sitting in front of me visibly shaking. 

20 million isn't a lot in my eyes I make that much every week. But for other people it is quite a lot. 

"Mr Moretti!" Pierson chokes and I scowl angrily. 

This man is wasting my time. 

"All I need is an answer. Why?" I snap losing my patience. 

"Miss Rivera has been using your platinum card!" Pierson admits and I'm shocked. 

No one should have access to my card. No one. 

"How long?" I ask curiously. 

I want to know how long that bitch has been spending my money without my knowledge. 

Distracting me with her fucking pussy and sister. 

"2 years sir!" 

2 year she has been using my money and hasn't mentioned anything to me. Not once has she even asked me.

Storming into my mansion I see that it is empty no sign of anything. But something I did notice is her fucking sister's car in my driveway. 

Fucking sluts. 

My first stop is the guest room but when I don't find them there I go into my room and sneer in disgust. Both of them naked and fucking on my bed. 

"Rom!" Natasha sees me and smiles. 

She gets off her sister and spreads her legs wider like the slut she is.

"GET THE FUCK UP! BOTH OF YOU!" I growl lowly. 

"Honey is everything okay?" Natasha has the audacity to act innocent. 

Her sister listens and gets off the bed and starts putting some clothes on. "Don't give me the fake innocent act you bitch!" I snap and she comes closer to me pressing her naked body onto me. 

Like always she thinks sex will distract me from my anger. 

Not this time. 

Not today. 

"Baby what happened?" She puts her hand on my cheek and presses her lips onto mine. 

I push her off of me. "What happened is that you are fucking slut? Willing to spread your legs for every dick you see!" I shout furiously.

I admit that I knew her cheating ages ago but makes the perfect excuse to kick her out. 

"You gold-digging bitch. You took £20 million from my accounts and didn't think I'd notice." Tears roll down her cheeks as she puts on a dress from the closet. 

"Rom you said everything that is yours was mine!" She sobs sadly trying to persuade me with the crocodile tears. 

"Don't call me that. Nothing I have is yours. Every single thing I have and own will always be hers." I yell at her. 

"Pack your shit up and leave. You are lucky I am not asking for that money back. Take your fucking sister and fuck her somewhere else whore!" I snap furiously. 

"Romero please. I'll do anything don't make me leave. Please. Is this because of that fucking bitch Athena?" Natasha begs me and begins unzipping my pants. 

I push her off me and look at her in disgust. "Not everything is about sex Natasha. Now leave. If I hear you badmouth my Ena I'm going to kill you. Get the fuck out of my sight!" I change my mind. 

"Romero!" She chokes out and I know she isn't going to leave like this. I grab her arm and her sisters and drag them both down the stairs. 

Fucking sluts.

The front door is open and I throw them outside. "I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FACES AROUND MY AREA AGAIN. UNDERSTOOD!"

Both of them nod fearfully and leave in her sister's fucking cheap mini cooper. I finally feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. 

No more fucking sisters. No more fucking sluts. 

Finally some fucking peace. 

All that is missing is my Ena. 

The missing masterpiece. 

This place just holds bad memories of what I did to her. Of the sluts Natasha. I have already sold my apartment in Italy which I spent nights with Natasha and gotten many more. 

"Yes. I want you to clean the house out and put it up for sale. Yes. No I'm not going to be living here anymore!" I call the realtor and some cleaners to clean this house up so I can make some money out of this shithole.

I have already bought another mansion for when I have Athena by my side. 

Just a few more weeks and I can have her here with me. 

A/N:

So Romero has finally come to his senses. 

Will he get Athena?

Will Natasha return?

Comment and Vote 

Soul x