𝟷𝟷

╔═══════════════╗
The Secret
11
Leches
╚═══════════════╝

"Gentlemen....and Lacey." Chris paused looking at Lacey and pulling her closer to him by her waist. "The royal."

"God, the tracks go all the way out." Lacey said as she looked at it.

"If we cut across this field right here, we'll be there in an hour." Chris said looking out at the field.

"I think we should stick to the tracks." Vern said with worry in his voice.

"I say we go across the field." Teddy said.

"You wanna go Chris?" Gordie asked.

"Yeah so does Lace." He said as he looked over at her and led her into the field.

"Take no prisoner!" Teddy yelled as he ran into the field as well.

"You don't know what's in those woods guys!" Vern yelled as Gordie followed behind everyone. "Hey wait up for me!" Vern yelled as he also followed everyone. When they got passed the field they came to an entrance of the woods.

"Ok let's go dipshits." Lacey said as she led Chris and the others into the woods. As they trudged through the muddy path Vern began to get whiny.

"I hate this shortcut." Vern whined.

"I hate this shortcut." Teddy said mocking him. In an instant Vern fake punched Teddy making him flinch.

"Haha! You flinch! Two for flinching!" Vern said as Teddy hit Vern twice. "But you flinched."

"I know, two for flinchin'." Teddy said unfairly.

"Teddy don't be an asshole." Lacey said as she looked behind her at Teddy.

"Ok Mom." Teddy taunted. As Chris came to a stop Lacey turned around and was greeted by a pond.

"How are we supposed to get across?" Vern asked.

"We use you as a raft." Teddy resorted making Lacey laugh.

"Haha! Very funny."

"Hey, it's not that deep, we could just walk across." Chris said as he poked a stick in the water. The five teenagers all walked into the water simultaneously and fell right into the deep water.

"We should've stuck to the tracks." Vern said as he emerged out of the water. When Lacey heard him she immediately started laughing in Chris' arms.

"Is it just me, or are you the worlds biggest pussy?" Teddy asked.

"Oh so I suppose this is fun for you?"

"No, but this is." Teddy said as he dunked Verns head into the water.

"Come on Teddy, act your age!" Chris yelled as he pulled Vern out of the water.

"This is my age! I'm in the prime of my youth and I'll only be young once!" Teddy yelled laughing.

"Yeah, but your gonna be stupid for the rest of your life." Chris spat as he laughed.

"Oh-oh, Chambers you just signed your own death-warrant! You die, Chambers!" Teddy yelled as pushed Chris into the water. When Chris broke free he went over to Lacey and threw her into the water.

"Fuck you Chris!" She said as she emerged from the water.

"Gladly Lace." He said smiling as he held her waist and kissed her.

"You guys are like a horny married couple." Teddy said laughing. As Lacey put the middle finger up at him. As they broke from their kiss Chris noticed Gordie walking up the thing.