one - whizzer brown

raindrops threaded themselves through marvins curls as he swung open the café door.

it was silent, as usual, and marvin slowly made his way towards the counter.

he knew what he wanted. a caramel macchiato with no cream and two sugars. as usual. he never had any problems with ordering as far as his anxiety goes, but today was different.

the curly haired man kept his head down, avoiding any eye contact from strangers. then, he got to the counter, where he had to look up, and his heart stopped.

they had hired a new barista, and god marvin thought he was hot. his hair was sat in front of his chestnut eyes, a small smile tugging at the side of his lips. his stare was soft, and gentle, like you could get lost in it. but that was nothing compared to his voice.

"um, sir? what would you like?"

his voice was rich and warm, causing a wave of love to wash over marvin. he never really believed in love at first sight.

well, till now.

"oh- i uh... j-just a caramel macchiato with n-no cream, uh, please-" his voice had cracked multiple times, and he winced at every single one.

the man just laughed , and put in his order.

marvin took this moment to look at the man's name tag.

whizzer brown.

marvin looked at the man once again , and the way the sun caughed each one of his carefully carved facial features made marvins heart swell.

"uh ... you're order number 4 ?"

whizzers voice snapped him oit of his thoughts , and he mumbled a thank you , and went to collect his coffee.

he grabbed it , and sat at one of the tables. he was working on his laptop , as the rain pattered on the window outside. the coffee shop was nearly empty , and a woman emerged from the back room. her hair was shoulder length and curled slightly at the end.

"whizz , i swear. just let me clean and go home ! you need to rest your -- "

"shush ! " whizzer covered the woman's mouth with his hands , and he shot her a look. marvin didn't move , if anything he burrowed his head deeper into his laptop.

"wait. are you only staying because you can spy on him ?! " a grin spread across the womans face , her blonde hair bouncing as she began to chuckle.

"keep your voice down , delia ! " he said in a hushed whisper , his face growing even more red by the second.

Marvin began to get up , and whizzer sped over to the counter , pretending that a drop of mocha on the counter was the most amazing thing in the universe.

"c-could i have a , uh , d-donut ? "

"sure ! sure , yeah. " whizzer managed to get out as he grabbed the tongs and got to work. he picked out the nicest one. it was a chocolate - based donut , with a creamy chocolate filling , and whizzer made a small touch by adding two sticks of pocky on the top , and dusting chocolate as well.

and , he grabbed a napkin, quickly handed it to marvin , who was in the middle of getting his purse out.

"ah , no ! "

marvin stopped in his tracks , and gave whizzer a suprised glance.

"it's , uh , on the house. consider it a , uh , welcome gift ? "

he internally cringed , and marvin smiled sweetly.

"thank you ! "

he went back to his seat , and he glanced at the napkin , and his heart shot out of his chest.

0769 5648 265 - call me if you wanna meet up ! i hope we can ! xxx

whizzer ;)