Chapter 10: dreams and walks

Dawn's POV

I stood in a dark void, I could feel ground beneath my feet, but there was no signs that there was any earth below me.

I ask "hello?" As my words echoed through the void.

No answer, instead, a pair of glowing red eyes appeared with a set of sharp pointy teeth.

I stuttered "w-who... Who are you?"

The voice answered "I'm you.... except....I know the future, and much more of the past than you could have ever imagined" I cursed under my breath because the voice sounded exactly like mine.

The teeth turned into a grin, the sharp edges gleaming threateningly.

I curiously asked "what do you mean you know the future and the past"

Suddenly an exact replica of me stepped out of the shadows with an evil grin and said "well, I'm a curious kitty, and a naive one apparently.." She looked me up an down.

Suddenly in a flash she was behind me and whispered in my ear "and I'm here to warn you"

I turned around and growled "of what?!?!?"

She chuckled darkly and said "yourself"

I asked confused "what?!?"

"your a demon, a devil, if people even glanced at you they would know a monster like you would've came from the deepest pits of hell"

I yelled "take that back!!"

She disappeared in a wisp of smoke and she chuckled, no where to be seen.

"Do you know why your parents died? because they couldn't stand having you as a daughter" she chuckled darkly

"Im just telling you the facts, I mean, I don't need to tell you that the only reason you actually HAVE friends is because they have no clue that their friend is a beast" she chuckled darkly

"I know your hopes, dreams, and deepest secrets, so why hide them? I know that all you've ever hoped for is a normal life, but you'll never have that" she laughed at me mockingly.

I growled "You take that back!! you take that back right now!!!"

She appeared behind me once again and asked "why, afraid to face the true you, afraid to lose the only friends you've ever had and to give up the dream of having a normal life? well, you have a right to be afraid"

She smiled and said "well ,I best be off"

She disappeared into a wisp of smoke and I looked around cautiously. suddenly two boys caught my eyes. I smiled at the sight if them.

I ran up to them and exclaimed "Gold!!! Silver!!! I'm so glad you're here!!"

Suddenly their eyes flushed white and their lips extended into toothy grins, they had fangs and their teeth glistened maniacally. I stopped in my tracks and it seemed a gravitational pull was pulling me towards them.

My feet followed and I felt like I couldn't even control myself anymore. as I got closer to the boys, the more horrible they looked.

I couldn't control my legs anymore as they pulled me closer to Gold and Silver.

I stood face to face with the two boys and I was filled with fear. their pure white eyes glistened and their teeth seemed to be calling my name.

Gold grabbed my arm and jerked me over to him, he grinned at me devilishly and said "look at the beast, she's a monster"

He threw me to the ground. I looked up at the two boys as tears filled my eyes. suddenly, the images faded and I was in a pit of fire. I screamed in pain as the flames licked my skin.