9

a/n: ight, so the last chapter got 33 views (from the time i'm writing this). therefore, i'm continuing. i'm not making any promises anymore, since that backfired on me. BUT! i will TRY writing more frequently now that finals are over and i'll be having more breaks.

also, sometime this week there might be a new ereri fic.. so look out for that :)

enjoy! or don't.. :)

ALSO! DISCLAIMER IF YOU WEREN'T ALREADY AWARE:

THIS FIC DOES NOT GO BY THE LOGIC AND RULES OF OTHER OMEGAVERSES. KEEP THIS IN MIND WHEN READING.

-•-•-

in the span of three days, levi's heat finally ended. he had a few breaks in between, but they didn't really last.

levi woke up on monday afternoon. he was completely out of it, but when he didn't feel much pain in his lower abdomen, he sighed.

he recalled his first heat, when he was fifteen. yes, that wasn't very common among male omegas, but true omegas were always a surprise to people.

he remembered it being a thursday. he called isabel, but she didn't answer, so he assumed she was at school. levi was in immense pain. he would often faint from the pain and would wake up seconds later with the same pain. he didn't have any breaks at first. he couldn't even nest, since he wasn't expecting it. he had nothing to relieve the pain.

levi sat up, shivering at the memory. he'd always be alone during heats, but then hange came into his life. being a beta, pheromones didn't effect her at all. she was his guardian in his time of need.

the raven glanced around his room. clothes were everywhere, his toys were scattered around his bed, but his nest was intact.

he snarled at his surroundings, completely disgusted at the mess he managed to make. yeah, he was barely in control of what he was doing, but could he at least put things back where they came from.

he stood up on shaky legs, nauseous from his surroundings. he decided he'd clean after a nice, hot shower.

-•-•-

hange had apparently been asleep during levi's cleaning. he was a neat freak, so she kinda freaked out when he walked out of his room in sweatpants and a baggy sweater, glancing around his living room.

"hey.. levi!" hange exclaimed, unsure. levi shot her a look before huffing and sitting next to her.

"how're you feeling? need anything?" the brunette was being very skeptical about his behavior. he'd always throw a fit if he was unaware of his living room being used in such a way hange used it.

completely ignoring the beta, the raven crossed his arms, glancing at her. "did you go home at all?" hange shook her head. "of course not! i told moblit what was going on and he was understanding, like usual."

levi shrugged, feeling like he was missing something. "missing someone?" hange snickered, watching levi's face drop. "am i supposed to?" he asked, confused. like. genuinely confused.

the beta stared at him, completely flabbergasted. "uh. that man you've been obsessed with for a week? the true alpha you're always drooling over? shorty, is your head okay?"

levi's eyes widened before he facepalmed. "oh. him."

"yeah.. him." she continued staring at the omega. how'd he forget? why'd he forget?

"i think i shouldn't be with him too much." levi said, pulling his sleeves to cover his pale hands. "i mean, i don't know anything about him."

"that's not necessarily a bad thing. you can get to know each other. then you can decide if you like him." hange suggested, crossing her legs.