🖤Chapter1🖤

Armani Harris
December 12,2019

"ARMANI" my mother Mani called. "Yes mother"I said sweet and innocently. "Comon baby you got school" she said from downstairs. "Ok ma" I said as I'm getting up and walking to the bathroom and doing my morning routine.

@ Armanibaybe._

3,490 likes@ Armanibaybe

3,490 likes
@ Armanibaybe._: Baton Rouge baddie🐐🐍.
500comments

I caught the bus too school. Ion really fuck with nobody at that school I stay to myself. Females are messy and boys only want one thing from you.

I got off the bus and made my way to the lunch room even tho it be ass I still have to have sum to hold me off. I made my way to 1st period.

I ain't see my bestfriend and I was pissed so I was quite that whole period. "This is a hell hole" I said to myself. I gotta make it thru this day without bitches trying me.

AT HOME || AFTER SCHOOL

Usually after school I just chill at home but I miss my bestfriend semaj. I asked myself "why this Heffa wasn't at school today" I said in my head as I FaceTimed her.

"Yes mani Pooh" she said smiling hard as the fuck.

"Bitch why u wasn't at school today" I said with a stank attitude.

"Guhhh I met this boy named Ben fine as the fuck and like he wanted me to stay ova so like I stayed" she said and shrugged.

"Mane I'm bored at home like shii pissing me off" I said rolling my eyes.

"Come ova here with me he got some homeboys" she said calmly.

"Send me the addy and imma pull up" I said before hanging up and she sent me the addy. "Mane this girl betta not get me in trouble by my momma" I mumbled to myself.

Semaj Hankins
December 12,2019

"BEN!" I yelled from the living room.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT SEMAJ" he yelled from the bathroom.

"MY FRIEND COMING OVA IGHT!?" I said tryna confirm his answer.

"IGHT YB AND NEM GONE BE OVA HEA IN A MIN!" He yelled again.

I really think mani gonna like KD..idk why I just think that her personality will match his big eared ass.

I got up and walked in the kitchen to grab some snacks. When I got the snack I cut in Teen Titans Go! And waited for mani to pull up.

ARMANI HARRIS
December 12,2019

I pulled up to this big 2 story house. "Damn" I mumbled to myself. I walks up to the door and knocked.

After a few secs I saw my bestfriend looking fine as always. "Bestfriend lookin like a meal I see" I said hyping her up.

"YKWTFGO she said while doing a lil twerk. As I laughed at her letting me in the house.

As I walked in the house all eyes was on me. I have a bad attitude and I hate when people stare at me. I be like hey can I have my face back bitch.

"Y'all this is my friend Armani" Semaj  said.

"Damn she thick and fine" I heard the boy with big ears say as he got up and walked towards me.

"Wassup baby slime my name KD nice too meet u" he said grabbing my hand planting a kiss on it.

"Nice to meet you KD now who the rest of y'all is" I said crossing my arms across my chest adding a neck roll as well.

" wassup my name Ben that's babyjoe,big b ,Montana ,Tracy ,3three and that's Yb." He said with his arm around Semaj.

"Nice to meet y'all" I said while going to sit down next to Semaj. It was wired because I felt a pair of eyes on me.

I looked up just too see Yb I think his name is starting me down. I ain't care I was scrolling and liking pictures on Instagram.

As I was scrolling I heard a knock at the door. It's not my house so I ain't really pay attention to who it was.

A female brown skinned with black and blond tips with a natural hair walk over to Yb and sit on his lap.

"Wassup brianna"Semaj said to the pretty brown skinned girl. Dang she is cute and she got a lot of hair.

"Waddup mamas" she said with an accent stronger than mines like what the fuck.

"This my bestfriend Armani. Armani this is Brianna."Semaj states introducing us.

"Wassup shorty" I said bc like Ian know hea like that.

"Waddup" she said with her head in her phone not really paying attention. I really didn't care because I'm not a friendly person myself.

"Aye Ben where yo bathroom at" I asked him because I had to piss bad as ever.

"Upstairs turn right and it's on the left side" he explained.

"Ight" I got up on my way to the bathroom but I felt somebody following behind me. I didn't care because I had to pee. I made it to the bathroom I was trying to close the door when I saw smb feet stop the door from closing.

"What the fuck" I said opening the door seeing it was that Yb boy like nigga what the fuck you want ion even know you.

He pushed me into the bathroom and walked in himself. "Boy what the hell are you doing ion even know you" I said because he pissing me off good thing I keep my strap on.

"Say it don't matter get to know me " he said with a sly smirk on his face.

I pushed him getting my strap out I have a glock. "Now again I don't know you and yo ass followed me up here for what" I said mad as ever nigga I had to pee and and still do.

"You know... if u pull a gun out on somebody you gotta shoot it BR rules baby" he said. I took my gun off safety and pushed it up against his head.

"Say I won't drop yo ass now... ik the rule I grew up from the nawf side. Now again imma ask why did you follow me up hea" I said with my finger on the trigger.

"I like girls that play with guns and rep the nawf side" he said chuckling and walking out.

Thank god I almost pissed myself dealing with him. I can already tell I won't like him . Nigga keep trying me.

Brianna / bri
(23years old)

Brianna / bri(23years old)