🖤Chapter2🖤

ARMANI HARRIS
December 12,2019

I peed thank god because I almost pissed on my self fuck ass boy. Ain't he down there with shawty Brianna?

Imma mind my mother fuckin  business pussy as boy.

I walked downstairs back to the living room but I didn't see semaj and Brianna.

"Where semaj and Brianna?" I asked everybody in the living room.

"They went to the store" Ben said

"Haha they left yo ass" 3three I think he said that.

"Well imma head out tell semaj to text me later" I said handing to the door.

"Don't leave ma maybe I can get to know you" Kd said coming up to me. Damn this nigga cute but his ears mess it up.

"How long you want me to stay?" I said sighing rolling my eyes playfully.

"Until they come back" he said while leading me back to the couch.

"And how long is that gone be" I asked with my eyebrow raised.

"Like another hour or 2" Kd said shrugging it off.

"Oh" I said yawning. "Ben you got a guest room I'm sleepy" I asked Ben.

"Yea it's right at the end of the hall" he said stuck in his phone.

"Well imma fw y'all I'm finna go to slEeP" I said heading up stairs. As I made it upstairs I saw the bed and oh my god it was big and I can tell it was comfy.

I fell face forward in the bed feeling the soft cushion on my face. It's a good thing I pack extra clothes and it's a bathroom connected to the room. HELL YEA I'm finna enjoy this🤪.

I walked to the bathroom and looked for the towels I found them at the bottom of the sink. "That's a weird place to put your towels" I mumbled.

I cut on the water and got it just right and hot. I stripped out my clothes and into the warm feeling shower.

I was looking for some soap all he was was some peach smelling soap and it smelt so good bruh. I took a long good shower too.

AFTER THE SHOWER

After the shower I put on my VS panties and bra and I had brought some comfortable clothes and some fuzzy ugg slides.

I was in the mirror admiring my hair it was so mother fuckin cute

I was in the mirror admiring my hair it was so mother fuckin cute. I got it done yesterday and my lashes.

I went back downstairs because I was hungry and I needed a bag for my dirty clothes. I walked downstairs and saw Brianna and Semaj was back.

"Hey y'all" I said going into the kitchen.

"Why u all cute and stuff" Semaj said admiring what I have on.