🖤chapter9🖤

ARMANI HARRIS
December 15,2019

Everything went black and that's when I ran towards him with all my might pushing him into a wall.

He groaned in pain. We both started swinging but he was stronger than me so I couldn't win even when I blacked out.

"Okay Kentrell stop!" I heard semaj yell but not yet to get him off me.

"K-k-Kentrell" I spoke barley above a whisper. He was hurting me I saw a puddle of blood surrounding me. I felt as if I was gonna die right then and there.

His eyes with back soft and you saw how beautiful his hazel eyes looked. I couldn't because my eye was swollen shut.

"Omg mani I'm sorry" he said tryna touch me but I flinched and moved curling up into a ball.

"I'm sorry too" I mumbled to myself but I guess I was losing to much blood because I was going in and out of conscience.

"Say mane what you do to her" I head Ben say as he walked over to me.

"We both we're fighting I got over whelmed" he said stressed pacing back and forth.

I couldn't speak or stand up for myself. I couldn't even keep my eyes open. Shoot you couldn't even tell due to how swollen they were from him punching me.

"Help" I tried to say but I guess nobody heard my cries for help. I'm struggling to keep my eyes open and keep fighting for my life.

They were still arguing on why he did it. My eyes got heavy and everything went black. I guess it was my time to go.

KENTRELL GAULDEN|| NBA YOUNGBOY

Me ,Ben and Semaj have been arguing for a few seconds. I shot a look at her it was a puddle of blood surrounding her and he eyes were swollen shut.

I went over to her and checked to see if she was still breathing. I ain't even know this girl but yet I agreed on a relationship with her.

"SEMAJ!" I screamed because she wasn't breathing I checked her pulse there was none damn what if she's dead?

She ran over to her body. "Kentrell get her to the car and take her to the hospital NOW!!" She yelled to me with tears running down her face.

"If I lose my bestfriend dealing with you stupidity I won't ever forgive you" She gritted through her teeth and gripping my shirt with anger in her eyes.

I nodded and made my way to the hospital as fast as I can. "Stay awake Armani please" I mumbled on the way to the hospital.

*At the hospital waiting room*

Me Semaj and the gang have been waiting an 1hr for the doctor to come. Armani mom was in her way from Jamaica since she traveled for a living.

"Family of ms. Armani Winston?" The doctor asked aloud. Semaj was the first one up and on her way to the doctor.

"Well ms.winston is in a comma it is a possibility she won't make it but all we can do is believe she can" he explained and Semaj broke down in Ben's arms.

"Can she have visitors?" I asked the doctor he nodded. We all walked back there. If looks could kill semaj would've killed me in the elevator.

Semaj made her way to the room. She let a tear slip. I fucked up man,but I mean at the end of the day we both was fighting.

SEMAJ CARTIER

I'm not losing my bestfriend. At the end of the day they both were wrong. She knew she couldn't handle Kentrell when he blacks out. I can't even handle her.

"Hey bestfriend push through. I can't stay in this place called earth without you, we've been through hell and back for eachother and it's not your time". I let a tear slip out my eye.

"If you don't make it bestie I got you like you always had me. I love you bestie push through you strong" I kissed her head and walked out of the hospital to the car I'm waiting on Ben.

He came into the car with a hyper face. Why be so hyper when my bestfriend is dying. These niggas have bad timing.

"You ok bae?" He asked me I stared at him with a shimmer in my eye because I was about to cry.

"My bestfriend ain't gone make it. She lost too much blood and she had rare blood type" I face palmed my face and shook my head in disappointment.

"Yes she is baby keep your head up" he spoke lifting my head up planting a soft sweet soothing kiss. I shook my head.

The car ride home was silent I didn't want to say anything. I didn't because I felt  nothing. I was numb of any feelings. I know if mami wasn't in that coma she would've made me go out with her and have a couple drinks to help me feel better. I'm sitting her reminiscing on us.

I was snapped out my thoughts when I saw Ben house. I hopped out and made my way in the house without hesitation.

I went upstairs to me and Ben room and hopped into the shower hopefully it could wash some of the pain away.

*10mis in the shower*

I hopped out the shower it helped a little. It was like a warm stress reliever. When I made it back to the room I didn't see anyone there.

"BEN!" I yelled but I still didn't get an answer. I decide to call him to make sure he was ok. When I called I heard a ringing noise in the house.

"He always forgets stuff he'll be back thought" u shrugged I grabbed the phone off the night stand when he got a notification. "Macie🍆🤤" .

"What the fuck" I could feel my self get madder by the minute. I wanted to see what this macie girl had said. I typed in his password but it didn't work.

"She we Changing passwords foo?" I mumbled I felt my light brown skin go hot red he got me fucked yo if he cheating.

I heard the front door open,It was Ben. I slowly walked over to the bed a pretended to be occupied.

"Waddup bae" she spoke walking over to his phone. I wondered why he was so much into the phone lately.

" oh I-" I cut myself off when I seen him smiling at the phone. So he really is Cheating. Dog ass nigga.

"You was what bae?" He spoke still into his phone. No lie that shit hurtled.

"Oh I-I was just looking for my ear ring sorry bae" I said fake laughing. He nodded and made his way to the front door and left. He wanna cheat two can play it that way. Best believe nice trick wrong bitch.