Chapter 7 Pt. 2

??? POV

I was out in the forest looking for some lunch to snack on when I smelt fresh human blood, and it was definitely headed my way. Not that it knew that. The blood didn't smell like normal human blood. It smelt pure as if it was given by the gods themselves. I looked at the source of the blood and smirked. What a pretty little one.

Maybe I could have my way with this little human. I vamp-sped over to my next meal, the venom pooling in my mouth, before pouncing. The force of my bite knocked the young boy out, and I began draining his blood, but before I could take all of it, a force field like wall knocked me back. It seemed like the boy had powers, and just as I was about to back away, I realized that I let some of my venom into his system. He'll turn into a vampire, but I can't go back and get it because the force field is still up. So with one last glance I scampered away from the body thinking, 'what is he.'

Peter POV

Waking up as if you had a hangover is not fun. I opened my eyes, and everything seemed twice as bright er than before. I can see far away, and my hearing and sense of smell have improved too. I felt stronger, and with me already having super strength, people definitely won't want to mess with me now. I look down at my bandages before unwrapping them, only to see that my wounds had healed. I gaped at the sight, and I felt the need to run. So thats what I did. I felt the wind in my face, and I could see everything passing by in a blur, but the air wasn't cold at all.

After a what felt like a few hours I finally stopped running. I noticed I was in a completely different forest. This one looked much more damp, as if it rained all the time. I walked out of the forest into a small town and pulled out my phone which, surprisingly, didn't fall out of my pocket. Only then did I realize that I really had been running for a few hours.