Chapter 1

Hello Kie here. I just wanted to say I hope you enjoy the first part of this story. Also this is a warning there will be cursing at some points.
Okie that's all A/N out.

Lloyd POV:

We just came to the Dark Island again. But this time we're on the opposite side. We had felt something strong pulling us here and decided to go check it out.

"Are we there yet!?" Jay yelled through all the wind. I was just about to speak when all of a sudden Cole started yelling something no one could understand.

"What!?" I yelled. Cole had slowed down since he was the one leading us to Dark Island.

"I said, 'Look there is a small cabin over there. Should we go check it out?'" Cole stated a bit annoyed. I was just about to answer when all of a sudden three arrow came hurtling towards us from the trees. Particularly towards Kai. They all looked as if they where just shot randomly. But that's when I noticed Kai was falling........ with an arrow in his knee.

Kai POV:

"Ow!?" I yelled with a shocked and confused tone. But just after I opened my eyes, from squinting them because of the pain, I realized......

I'm falling.
.. I'm... falling.
Wait......
HOLY SHIT IM FALLING!! IM FALLING!!

Um dragon, dragon, dragon....... conjure up your damn dragon Kai. When I had looked up I saw all the guys trying to get to me, but I was falling to fast. When I looked down I estimated that I was 100 feet above the ground........ 75 feet.......... 50............ 25....... but then I didn't hit the ground instead I was in someone's arms bridal style-ish.
But when I looked down I saw a beautiful white and black dragon. So I decided to look up at who ever saved me but when I looked up all I saw where the persons beautiful E/C. All though she did have a small scar running right through her left eye. But she didn't seem to be blind because of it.
When we landed I was met by all the guys who helped me get down off of the unknown persons dragon. Once they got down there dragon vanished and they gestured to us to follow them into the small cabin. Once inside she gestured for the guys to help me sit on the long black couch. Once I was sat on the couch all the guys, including me, looked at the figure who we just realized was in a black and white Gi. But the Gi looked almost identical to ours. The person then took down her hood an her H/L H/C fell out.

Y/N POV:

I feel really bad now. I just shot three arrows at the people who saved Ninjago and defeated the OverLord. As well I hit one in the knee. I took off my hood revealing my H/L H/C.
"Hello. Before you ask my name is Y/N. Also sorry for shooting you on the knee." Y/N said shyly.
"I...It's fine." Kai stated, while starting to blush.
Then I left the room to go and retrieve my medical kit so I could take the arrow out of Kai's knee. I walk back out to see all of the Ninja talking in the living room.
"Hey. I have some stuff so you can get back on your feet and get back to your home." I stated placing all the stuff I retrieved on the table.
"Okay....... But you know what your doing..... right?" Kai questioned.
"Sure..... more or less." I said, whispering the last part. And with that I went over and grabbed the arrow and..........

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter in this story. Also sorry for the cliffhanger........ But except a lot more. Okie bye.
                                                          Words: 648