Chapter 3

Hey everyone sorry this is coming out late and I know I said I wanted to get one out every Wednesday. But I have had two tests and a quiz in two days and I have just been stressed. Sorry again and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Kai POV:
I was so happy that she said yes. We all summoned and mounted our dragons. But all of our mouths dropped when we saw Y/N's dragon. It was beautiful.

(Your dragon Spark

(Your dragon Spark. Also pretend that the red is black.) She just laughed at us and then we snapped out of it. After that she got on her dragon and we all took off.

~Time Skip to When They are at the Bounty~

We arrived at the bounty and we all jumped off our dragons and landed on the deck. After landing on the deck we were greater. By Nya, Sensei Wu, and Sensei Misako (sorry if you don't see Misako as a Sensei).

"Hey Kai. Who's the girl?" Nya said to me, though she was looking at Y/N.

"This is Y/N. We found her on dark island." Jay said quite hyper. From that Nya, my sister, blushed and chuckled. Then Sensei Wu walked in.

Y/N POV:
I saw this very wise looking man walk in. I don't know why but I feel as if I have met him before.

"Hello there my name is Sensei Wu and this is Misako." The wise man said.

"Hello there and what may I ask is your name."
Misako asked me.

"Hello my name is Y/N. The ninja have told me a lot about you both." I said bowing slightly.

"My, my. You are very young lady. You boys should learn a thing or two from her." Sensei Wu said to me and the guys. After all that the boys explained everything that happened on Dark Island, including the little incident with Kai, and Sensei Wu asked if I would like to stay with them. I of course said that I would love to and then Nya led me to her room science we were going to be roommates.
After I got all set up. Nya came to get me for supper and the two of us walked to the kitchen and then sat down at the table.

Nya POV:
The whole way through supper all the guys, Sensei Wu, Sensei Misako and myself asked questions to Y/N. Though about half way through supper I caught Kai kinda staring at  Y/N and blushing.

~Time Skip to when Supper is done~

"Hey Nya, you coming." Y/N shouted to me.

"I'll be there is a sec. I just have to talk to my brother for one second and then I'll be up." I shouted back. She yelled a little "K" then she left. I went over to my brother and pulled him aside.

"Hey Kai, fo you like Y/N?" I asked and when I said that he turned into a tomato.

All he said back before running off was "N-no! I-I don't kn-know what your t-talking about!"

After that I just chuckled and went up to my room, since me and Y/N we're going to have some bonding time.

Kai POV:
I don't like Y/N. I can't, I just met her but........ she is really cute. After I thought that I felt my face heat up and went to go get ready for bed. Once I got into my bed I instantly fell asleep. But let's just say, the only I could think of that night was Y/N.

Hey everyone I just wanted to apologize again for not posting this earlier. I would have but I have just been pretty busy this past week. I hope you can forgive me and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Also I'm honing on March break soon as well as I'm going on a week, maybe more, long cruse in April and a band competition the same month. So I'll try to get extra chapters out in these time periods. Bye everyone.
                                                        Words: 691