Chapter 2

Hi everyone. I hope you all enjoyed 'Chapter 1' of this book. Okay well let's get on with the story.

Kai POV:

She came over to me and grabbed the arrow. As soon as she grabbed it, it just vanished. But I was still bleeding and pretty bad at that. She had gone over to her medical kit and grabbed what look to be some bandages and some liquid.

"Um...... This might sting a little...... B-but you'll be able to get up and onto your feet again quicker." Y/N stated. I replied with a slight nod and I guess the others realized that I wasn't fond of the idea. So everyone came over and overall Cole had grabbed my shoulder to comfort me.
She then pour the liquid on my leg and quickly bandaged it up. It had stung quite badly, but after five minutes it didn't hurt anymore. Y/N had gone outside after she finished cleaning my wound. Before she left she told us, we could stay for as long as we needed and she helped me get to bed. I decided to go check on her and what I saw amazed me.

Y/N POV:

I went outside after helping..... um........ DANG IT. I didn't ask there names. Man am I that dumb first I shoot one in the leg, then I tell them my name, and last for the big finale I didn't ask there names. I guess I could just clear my head, maybe Spark (your dragons name) can help me. So I summoned him. After he came I just kinda talked to him and at one point I started singing.

(Glad you came by The Wanted)

"The sun goes down
The stars come out
And all that counts
Is here and now
My universe will never be the same
I'm glad you came

You cast a spell on me, spell on me
You hit me like the sky fell on me, fell on me
And I decided you look well on me, well on me
So let's go somewhere no-one else can see, you and me

Turn the lights out now
Now I'll take you by the hand
Hand you another drink
Drink it if you can
Can you spend a little time
Time is slipping away away from us so stay
Stay with me I can make
Make you glad you came

The sun goes down
The stars come out
And all that counts
Is here and now
My universe will never be the same
I'm glad you came
I'm glad you came

You cast a spell on me, spell on me
You hit me like the sky fell on me, fell on me
And I decided you look well on me, well on me
So let's go somewhere no-one else can see, you and me

Turn the lights out now
Now I'll take you by the hand
Hand you another drink
Drink it if you can
Can you spend a little time
Time is slipping away away from us so stay
Stay with me I can make
Make you glad you came

The sun goes down
The stars come out
And all that counts
Is here and now
My universe will never be the same
I'm glad you came
I'm glad you came

I'm glad you came
So glad you came
I'm glad you came
I'm glad you came

The sun goes down
The stars come out
And all that counts
Is here and now
My universe will never be the same
I'm glad you came
I'm glad you came"

Just as I finished I heard clapping (P.s. Spark disappeared half way through the song) I wiped around to see the boy I helped, and shot, clapping. I blushed and kinda panicked.

So I just yelled "HOW MUCH YOU HEAR?!?!" God I'm such an idiot, I mentally face palmed.

The boy chuckled a bit then said "Not much just from the line 'Turn the lights down now'" he put the part as a girly voice. As he said that though he came over to where I was.

When he got to me and looked at him and said "Sorry for shooting you in the leg......... um...."

"Kai" he said with a smile and I smiled back.

~Time skip to when they are about to leave~

I had gotten to know all there names and Kai told me about his sister Nya. They where just about leave when they all came over to me.

"Hey Y/N. would you want to come back with us?" Lloyd has said. I guess I made a pretty stupid confused face, because all of them started to laugh.

"ummmmmm....... what?" I stated dumbfounded.

"Do you want to come back with us? As in perhaps live with us and our sensei(s)." Kai has stated to me. I thought about it and finally came to a decision.

"Sure I'd love to come back with you." And so we started the way back to were they came from.

Hello everybody. That was chapter 2 in this story I hope you all enjoyed it. Also I have decided to try and post at least one chapter every Wednesday. I'll see you all next time.

                                                         Words: 880